Epic Perfect World

another event suggestion...

Offline Zaboteur

the pinned event box seems kinda lengthy so i started a new one, i oppoligize if you wanted it in there only..

i had an idea for a weekly event that would be interesting... to some.. if you were ever a diablo 2 player maybe they would recognize the idea...

setting up an event for LLD dualists, or low level dualing competitions where everyone who wanted to participate in the tournament would have to wear a certain level of gear such as the old style GOLDEN gear from the original game of pwi or gear completyely made by the player restricted to making gear soly at NPC equipers using the mats from the materials seller. i think it might bring a sort of interesting equality but still differnt mixes between those dualers ideas in gearing options on what it was that THEY produced. theres more to the idea and i am stil thinking about ideas to put into it but thus far i can type it here and maybe some other thoughts would come into play from all the thinkers here.

we are past 110+ on here  but i beileive only if we kill the rabbits.. im pretty sure there is a possibility to level a character to a lower level then 100 if done on the correct mobs. or just use the rabbits until the level or 2 before say if it was lv 35 fights could use 3 rabbits then the lv 1 green mobs there near them.

the only reson i say like level 35 is im thinking into it real far as to u may or may not have a certain genie skill available or cant use a certain chara skill yet, if there was to be restrictions on stuff like that in the idea like .. "LLD tourny restricion this week: Unable to use shadow teleport!" .. and t hat would decide the level restriction for the week. somethin like that. the thinker says " hmm what level is shadow teleport", he finds out, then levels a chara, (any class but restricted to the level of the opposites skill restriction), to just the level before where he cant use it. make the gear, (u got a week to doit, or however long the WC said), then come at your best on the tourny day.. that kinda thing.. then after the tournies over kill the chara, (delete if you want), and make a new one for next week. have it like at the end after saying the winners or winner, tell on a duke shout or however whats the restriction for next week. or have it said a few times during the week with a date of the next tourney saying those restictions real quick to remind everyone or people who missed it.

all other skills can be used to max level of said restricted's level. meaning if you can max it as far as u can at that level... doit :), u just cant level to the level able to use the skill restricted.

oofta i edited that 50 times.
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 08:29 pm by Zaboteur