Epic Perfect World

Conflate last GvG, we closed ty for fun

Offline arlekin

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Characters: meeh
  • Faction: Conflate
no buffs during most of that i watched xd.

was cool vid hf

bye
there is a choice to use the pill on the buff or if possible, Chi or imun I chose the second
we no have cleric in party or etc 

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
Why are You closing tho? :-[

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
good job russians  :D :D :P

Best TW evvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeer  ;D ;D

Offline arlekin

Why are You closing tho? :-[
management has no desire to play

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
management has no desire to play

Don't blame them, this game is complete garbage, compared to other games now.

Offline arlekin

Don't blame them, this game is complete garbage, compared to other games now.
we're not blaming it is the constant practice of the Russian factions, the game quickly bored including ordinary members of the Guild. We came only in order to show Europe that the Russian is stronger, and we showed that
and ofc they came for pvp, which is also received in full for the 3 months

Insanity

we're not blaming it is the constant practice of the Russian factions, the game quickly bored including ordinary members of the Guild. We came only in order to show Europe that the Russian is stronger, and we showed that
and ofc they came for pvp, which is also received in full for the 3 months
no, you are not better, you came with new stuff that we haven't seen before no matter how much we tryhard, you brought tryhard to a new level and it took us weeks to adapt to it, because it's a different style from what we've been doing for the past 4 years, however your tactics were destroyed by apollumi and you were too close to losing to tyrants, i think they would've won the third tw but you pussied out so you wont get humiliated again like what happaned against us 2 weeks ago(before the ddosing started)

Offline arlekin

no, you are not better, you came with new stuff that we haven't seen before no matter how much we tryhard, you brought tryhard to a new level and it took us weeks to adapt to it, because it's a different style from what we've been doing for the past 4 years, however your tactics were destroyed by apollumi and you were too close to losing to tyrants, i think they would've won the third tw but you pussied out so you wont get humiliated again like what happaned against us 2 weeks ago(before the ddosing started)
we're on latest TV finished with full towers and crystal, so we've proved that your win was a Fluke
you write that I was off on the last GvG, but we flew to 20 people on your victory, and left you crystal 3kk

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
are u suffering from memory disorder?  :normal-43: ''destroyed'' when it's 9-1 for russians?  :normal-19: :normal-2:
as for tryhards, I don't see conflate asking other's to bring family members/friends/edates 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
are u suffering from memory disorder?  :normal-43: ''destroyed'' when it's 9-1 for russians?  :normal-19: :normal-2:
as for tryhards, I don't see conflate asking other's to bring family members/friends/edates
Yet you DID see them bringing in hacks into a dead game, seems like you're suffering from memory disorder. :>

And no, before anyone says anything, I'm not the one siding with Apollumi members, this has been my viewpoint on this game from the very beginning, I didn't adapt to shit, they just started to realise that I was right without actually acknowledging it.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
why conflate disband? because they got destroyed in pk/tw/10v10

Insanity

we're on latest TV finished with full towers and crystal, so we've proved that your win was a Fluke
you write that I was off on the last GvG, but we flew to 20 people on your victory, and left you crystal 3kk
i dont really count the last tw with you lmao, i wasn't even inside the tw only for 10 secs then i was ddosed and dced entire tw
dont quote me when you're not in either guilds, they won like 4 tws that were almost a noshow because we had tw with tyrants same day, they enter tw before us while they had 4 normal wins where we were trying our shit that we used for years, stick to being a rat discussing tw is not a strong point you have

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
i dont really count the last tw with you lmao, i wasn't even inside the tw only for 10 secs then i was ddosed and dced entire twdont quote me when you're not in either guilds retard, they won like 4 tws that were almost a noshow because we had tw with tyrants same day, they enter tw before us while they had 4 normal wins where we were trying our shit that we used for years, stick to being a rat discussing tw is not a strong point you have
no1 is discussing tw, just pointing out statistic, u are so mad and sweaty u cant handle multiple losses, and still bragging about ddos bullsht 

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
no1 is discussing tw, just pointing out statistic, u are so mad and sweaty u cant handle multiple losses, and still bragging about ddos bullsht

Russians would have got f****ed again in one push if it wasn't for ddos, just pointing out statistic

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master
you say that you would have won next TV
TW not TV :)