Epic Perfect World

Make Life Hunter not stack.

OmegaRa

He won't edit stuff like this. Too time consuming for a niche 1v1 community when 99% of the other  people don't care.
You don't know that. This suggestion is harmless toa class while still addressing something that had been an issue before.
I am not giving up on this thread until I get a no.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
You don't know that. This suggestion is harmless toa class while still addressing something that had been an issue before.
I am not giving up on this thread until I get a no.
you just had my answer to ur and scrubsea's 1v1 99% of server doesnt care hah  :tiger-2:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
 -1111  fk no, i suggest to bring back every skills that was nerfed to original.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
-1111  fk no, i suggest to bring back every skills that was nerfed to original.
Nah , play the game like it is now , its just fine. 

zSavX

How is life hunter even a problem? every time does it decrease aps more and more??? if so then yeah it's a problem that should be addressed, but if you're qqing because the duration is extended...then maybe you shouldn't aps a sin??? :D I mean all i'm saying is every class has counters, find it and save time from being on forums posting about stuff that most likely won't happen...just a thought there bud xD

@Limeade, Undine is semi spammed on numerous wizards, it's used at least once every 2-3 skills to make sure the target stays debuffed...so??? you can't stack...never stopped a wizard before <_<

OmegaRa

How is life hunter even a problem? every time does it decrease aps more and more??? if so then yeah it's a problem that should be addressed, but if you're qqing because the duration is extended...then maybe you shouldn't aps a sin??? :D I mean all i'm saying is every class has counters, find it and save time from being on forums posting about stuff that most likely won't happen...just a thought there bud xD

@Limeade, Undine is semi spammed on numerous wizards, it's used at least once every 2-3 skills to make sure the target stays debuffed...so??? you can't stack...never stopped a wizard before <_<
And again you're misreading this thread as a 'nerf sins' thread. I've explained myself before several times. I won't do it again, you're free to scroll up.

cevans1290

And again you're misreading this thread as a 'nerf sins' thread.
I don't think it will change much, to be honest, 3/4 of sins just life hunter macro.
it'll help though, for a short bit during ct, the debuff will go away then sin might be easied.
this isnt even a ***ing nerf tho
read guys

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
gm close this topic alrdy the game is good atm and keep it that way wdf tryhards

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
gm close this topic alrdy the game is good atm and keep it that way wdf tryhards
^                        

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nah fam it can be spammed yes, but why would any mg do that? It does not renew until after the original debuff ends, so you essentially have to time Undine if you want them perma debuffed. He wants that mechanic added onto LH so aps can still be viable.