Epic Perfect World

NIPPON is selling 40k ec in RLM

Offline asonebok

action please. thanks.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
This proves nothing unless Agatio can actually speak uhm, Filipino/Malay? One of the two.
None of the translaters are any good.
Tell him to ask you in english, That's a bannable offence.

*My logic on this fails as i know you can't sell it in any language, He just has to prove what is being said is true.
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 02:26 am by YourMum

aeon27

Try posting something in English. This won't work and now he knows what you'll be up to so he'll most likely PM everyone now. lol

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Try posting something in English. This won't work and now he knows what you'll be up to so he'll most likely PM everyone now. lol
This, is what i meant.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
well ain't you a good faction member. showing it open.. guess you will have to find a new faction now.. lawl.

i do the same tho if people try with bs.  But I do it in private if something...

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Yeah, To get him in shit you should have been smart enough to pm him asking what he means and how much he is selling it for. Translator to me just says "You Sell" and some random junk, Good faction member or not the guy is trying to break the rules as he sees it, He did the right thing.
Or he just hates the guy and doesn't give a *** what happens to him, I remember Allyson trolling people on WC a few days ago with Areashi. She got banned, Maybe revenge?

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Yeah, To get him in shit you should have been smart enough to pm him asking what he means and how much he is selling it for. Translator to me just says "You Sell" and some random junk, Good faction member or not the guy is trying to break the rules as he sees it, He did the right thing.

I am saying that this is nothing u publish in a forum... you think she will be loved from the faction when she makes the leader go byebye? lool... should just send in private to agatio and no one would ever know who it was...
and maybe try get him to say more in pms about it yes.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Well, They can't really do much about it if the leader is banned?  :)) And i agree with you on the private, But whatever floats her boat, As i mentioned, She might be seeking the revenge.

aeon27

Either way......she/he whatever fails. Try harder next time.

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
Reval:So are you gonna be my Dad?

Ally wants some revenge....

Last Edit: Dec 27, 2012, 03:28 am by Reval

Offline Luth

• I'm better than you.
Lol. so how is this bannable?

Okay, all you newbies! Listen up! I'm the new leader, if you do exactly what I say, you might for one second in your life - experience what it's like to not totally suck!

Offline Alixia

• Did You miss Me.?!
  • Any Last Word!!!
  • Characters: Alixia,FrIdaY
  • Faction: ALAMAT
LOL..nippon message is just like..Saying That there are some guy who are selling 40k EC.,He did not say that message that..IM Selling 40k Ec..lol..Make sure take SS  the Full Message Before Reporting..Pleas..this is Useless..

Sorry for my Bad English.. :)) :))

Offline nippon

• Beginner
haha i dunnut selling im just TROLLED around ;D

Offline nippon

• Beginner
i will gonna stock does 40kec for New item i wont sell this Im just TROLLED Tnx allyson ~ LOLU MAD?!

Offline Caeley

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ignorance is no excuse
I will close this thread now to prevent further discussion and hating.
I also can't see the problem here. This screenshot isn't a good proof for anything :/