• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
ops u just exposed us, are you scarce?
:normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
??? ??? ??? ??? man people dont like taking a loss sometimes =\ srs gamers
yeah yet you're the one who keeps bringing up tw a week after its over when you were the one complaining about ppl bringing it up when it was actually your guild who did it. obviously we're upset and cant take a loss man not like we won 4 times before opssssssssssssssss so emo man i think i might kms

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
yeah yet you're the one who keeps bringing up tw a week after its over when you were the one complaining about ppl bringing it up when it was actually your guild who did it. obviously we're upset and cant take a loss man not like we won 4 times before opssssssssssssssss so emo man i think i might kms
cus i like seeing u guys angry : ) dont be so srs bro

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
??? ??? ??? ??? man people dont like taking a loss sometimes =\ srs gamers
I see that  :normal-3:

chicken alfredo is best fack outta here
I can't think of anything catchy to go with alfredo tho  :(

I'm basically 40

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
cus i like seeing u guys angry : ) dont be so srs bro
thing is noone gets angry lol its just boring and repetitive to read, nothing else. if anythings it's just annoying

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
thing is noone gets angry lol its just boring and repetitive to read, nothing else
then dont reply? it aint hard bro 

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
then dont reply? it aint hard bro
watwatwat

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
I'm basically 40

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
first it was alfredo now cheap snacks seriously ;-; I was expecting Italian food and champagne bro
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
first it was alfredo now cheap snacks seriously ;-; I was expecting Italian food and champagne bro
I save the champagne for special occasions, like throwing trash into trash cans from several feet away like an NBA superstar.  I'm an adult.  You finna get that dollar menu meal from McDonald's with the large sweet tea cuz it's only a dolla. Maybe some spare napkins if I'm feelin' frivolous. If you lookin' good that day, I might even hit you with the happy meal WITH the toy included. Gotta let you know I'm a baller. I can't make it rain but I'll make it drizzle out here iight.

I'm basically 40

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
england vs italy, italy score after 9 min but england win 4-1 NOPE ITALY WON SCORED FIRST EZ NOOB SCRUB LOL CANT EVEN WION ROFL SO FAKEN V BAD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL360

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video bro, they don't stand a chance. So many hieros in full buffs lmao no wonder we won again...
Maybe their squad leaders should watch your video and learn how to play, take some notes would be good. Keep it up boss
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.