Offline Cazanova

• Retired
  • El Poder De Creer - The Power of Belive
  • Characters: Top#1 PSY 2014-2016
  • Faction: Legends never die
(¬°_°)The Perfect Lover(°_°¬)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Barbs have great attack as is. Just don't go aps WB. go DPH. get the skills frenzy and tangling mire, learn to play with them, and you can pretty much 1 shot all LA/AA classes. HA ofc is a problem but its not that tough if you know combos
lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
Barbs have great attack as is. Just don't go aps WB. go DPH. get the skills frenzy and tangling mire, learn to play with them, and you can pretty much 1 shot all LA/AA classes. HA ofc is a problem but its not that tough if you know combos
^ You left out if zerk or crit*..Also frenzy mire on a veno come back and let me know how well that turns out when you get debuff nova'd then fckd because your genies dead and no nullify to avoid barrage of 25k+ crits while you slowly get closer..OH wait never mind immortal stun machiene you move no where GG

As for the post agatio really doesn't care all that much about broken features nothing will change to veno/Wb/sin...

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
nerf lockdown to 10 seconds cooldowns, like reducing proc chance to 50% wasnt enough rofl. + how is wb suppost to lock some1 down as aps class are you imbecile or what

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
nerf lockdown to 10 seconds cooldowns, like reducing proc chance to 50% wasnt enough rofl. + how is wb suppost to lock some1 down as aps class are you imbecile or what
Para didn't get nerfed

Ya man boost wb even more cuz recent updates weren't enough. minus 1

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Ya man boost wb even more cuz recent updates weren't enough. minus 1
yes cuz wb got buffed in recent update good job ROFL
Para didn't get nerfed

ye it still stands as a rumor that it suddenly only procs 50% of the time after all testing i've done with it. average 50% 
yes cuz wb got buffed in recent update good job ROFL
Wasn't damage boost enough tho? I get 1shot on my mystic in full def

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
And you're referring to what....?   :normal-39:

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
:normal-4: :normal-4: :normal-4:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
People complaining about knockdown, as per usual.

I'm 99% sure that most of the posters here don't even know what "Garrote" is. ↑ It's the weakest barbarian skill in the game, right next to Swell. Not only does it suck, but the bleed damage is terrible. Boost the bleed damage so that it can kill pets  :normal-42:
Last Edit: Aug 19, 2016, 08:47 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
-1 WB's have retard dmg already

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Oh my bad, I didn't notice the post he was replying to, but clearly it was a troll one, so i still don't get that sudden rage.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
no, -1, nerf or remove pets fking sht. boosting the bleed damage of this skill won't make barb more overpowered guys ROFL...Just please *** up some 
wfs  pls
Last Edit: Aug 19, 2016, 09:26 pm by Scripter

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Oh my bad, I didn't notice the post he was replying to, but clearly it was a troll one, so i still don't get that sudden rage.
sht talking =/= raging sry