Epic Perfect World

Poll

*For donaters* Would you prefer the gold straight away to spend, Or waiting hours?

I want mine straight away.
I'd rather wait hours.

Automatic donation system.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I think there should be an automatic donation system, As at times people can be waiting quite a few hours for their donation to come through where as they want to spend it as soon as they pay for their gold. Quite a few other servers have it automatic already, Like Vendetta does, You could possibly get the same idea from them? We pay with paypal, We confirm it on a section on internet and then the gold is ours.
This would also be easier on Agatio having to read his email every 5minutes.

Please don't start saying shit about just wait, you're impatient w/e, I don't care about that as it is a suggestion.

P.s, I suck at writing essays and writing positives/negatives/reviews about stuff.

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Pretty good idea, but I don't see it being necessary unless the server had over 2,000 people, and 100 donating every week. ;P
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Not necessary nope, But all those little things add up. It's the small things that can change a server.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Not necessary nope, But all those little things add up. It's the small things that can change a server.
The only bad thing about it is, Aga wouldn't be so close to us anymore :c and the love would be gone.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
Sorry, There would be no more email cybering D;

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will be working on it soon  :)

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
you're donating. there is no sure chance for you to get anything. you're not buying the cubi, its just a reward for donating. there reason it probably takes so long is because a test charge is being sent to the card to make sure its a valid account and you have the money to make the purchase. any and all purchases, whether online or in a store, with a debit/credit card does this. thats my thoughts on this

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
I think he puts "Donate" so people can not charge back the money after recieving the gold. Perfect World Vendetta has the same "Donate" option with an automatic payment. So yes there is a sure chance for us to get the gold as that is what it says on the website, Agatio would not simply scam his income. And Agatio said he'd be working on it, Nice to know.
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2012, 08:37 pm by YourMum

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
wtb : vendetta payment option donate or pwi way due to ... pretty handy pay whit mobile <: just saying its fast and safe and BAM esay all have a mobile lol x: not all use paypal x: me for sure dont so donation for me aint an option as far only this way  :p

Offline Nerlda

• Confidence born of ignorance
wtb : vendetta payment option donate or pwi way due to ... pretty handy pay whit mobile <: just saying its fast and safe and BAM esay all have a mobile lol x: not all use paypal x: me for sure dont so donation for me aint an option as far only this way  :p
now i gone sound like a retard
 but i dont want it to be to easy. We all know that allot of ppl have a problem with spending to much cash on mmos, and i see some players bring the bad habit from pwi to this server , but the end of the days its your cash and you do what ever you want with it  :-\

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
now i gone sound like a retard
 but i dont want it to be to easy. We all know that allot of ppl have a problem with spending to much cash on mmos, and i see some players bring the bad habit from pwi to this server , but the end of the days its your cash and you do what ever you want with it  :-\
Well Agatio must love us then for it. ;)

Offline Billsoro

• Love is nothing but a hollowness inside.
no offense but the options are very biased, they should rather be,
i would like to use my gold as soon as possible
or
i dont want to be a major burden on the GMs/managers....

Just a sugestion i bet you can come up with a better one, please dont flame, too much of it on the forums already :-\
I'm new here had a good amount of (super) strong characters on Perfect World International but felt as if they were 'farming us' so I Came here to a new community, hope we can all have fun together. *peace*

Offline Billsoro

• Love is nothing but a hollowness inside.
no offense but the options are very biased

I agree ywith you my friend, but here i would also like to say people are paying money and money=time saving thats why we have money in the first place, but if this does happen no free cubi  :sad: no discounts or extra i mean, as someone already mentioned,"the love would be gone" :'(

I have succeded in sounding like a retard but i had two different suggestions  :P
I'm new here had a good amount of (super) strong characters on Perfect World International but felt as if they were 'farming us' so I Came here to a new community, hope we can all have fun together. *peace*

Offline Nipple♥

• Just don't.
  • I'm the one and only.
no offense but the options are very biased, they should rather be,
i would like to use my gold as soon as possible
or
i dont want to be a major burden on the GMs/managers....

Just a sugestion i bet you can come up with a better one, please dont flame, too much of it on the forums already :-\
I agree with you, I actually thought about putting more options in after like, "I don't really care" but once you start a poll you can't change it, But waiting a couple of hours is how it is for the donation. And it wouldn't be a burden on anyone once the system is finished.

Yeah Billsoro that is one unfortunate downside to it.