Epic Perfect World

EpicPW Apollumi DT When they don't DDOS

Offline Sam

• Aeternum
  • Characters: Mitch-Nuit-Lunar
  • Faction: Haetrum.★420★
 8) nice video man! I enjoyed the vid and the music was a good one with that speech tho.  :o

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
Your statement is incorrect about playing fair,, your own guild mates admitted to cheating at times and still got shit on so your statement makes no sense.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
wish we had 2 guilds to help us D: like thaclick and warning =\ 

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
D::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
like Palsy Squad and  Conflate ?  :normal-25:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
like Palsy Squad and  Conflate ?  :normal-25:
? if we were allied to them dont u think they wudda came today? : O + they attk us everywhere so yea..

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
? if we were allied to them dont u think they wudda came today? : O + they attk us everywhere so yea..
They attack us too, so does Warning . In fact Warning was behind my PT the whole DT.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
They attack us too, so does Warning . In fact Warning was behind my PT the whole DT.
oh really? they didnt leave dt sz when we was in der i guess they had to wait for their alliance 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
oh really? they didnt leave dt sz when we was in der i guess they had to wait for their alliance
Are you implying they waited for us , as their allies, so they could camp us in DT then? 
Seems legit.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
Are you implying they waited for us , as their allies, so they could camp us in DT then?
Seems legit.
lol wat....? w.e u say meng cbb to keep goin 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
lol wat....? w.e u say meng cbb to keep goin
You said Warning was SZ locked untill we arrived .implying they waited for us as their allies.
How are we their allies, if i had an entire squad of warning behind my squad backstabbing us constantly ?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
2 tw attacks+use some of their wb's in tw ye not alliance at all even on of their video they show how you are in a alliance lmao

and warning had no side on this DT. i was gettin hit by warning 2.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Btw guys we won..
I'm basically 40

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Good video, enjoyed the music it was quite soothing.

Offline arlekin

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Characters: meeh
  • Faction: Conflate
2 tw attacks+use some of their wb's in tw ye not alliance at all even on of their video they show how you are in a alliance lmao

and warning had no side on this DT. i was gettin hit by warning 2.
we have no Alliance, we just offered assistance