Epic Perfect World

New magic weapon skin

Offline arlekin

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Characters: meeh
  • Faction: Conflate
Hello. Want to suggest to add new weapon skin for mages which is listed on the screen

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
 +                   

Offline Waffen Anime

• Beginner
bad weapon skin

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
bad weapon skin
Agree...

It's just ugly and seems to be a starter weapon from pwi. lol
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2016, 09:05 pm by kalli90
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Cute... I wonder if there's more like these.

+1

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 even if you dont like it. More options are always good

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline muie

• бу
  • Faction: Exfighter

• : D
+
plz add it yo owo
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
New skins always is nice to have +1
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Is the image hidding the weapons files underneath or do you expect Agatio to use magic to conjure them? ...

Jokes aside

I'm not sure if the weapon skin is from official PW, but if its not, I wouldn't hold my breath on it, Agatio isn't very keen of adding stuff that wasn't made/altered specifically for EPW or is from PWCN so there's that.

Offline arlekin

• meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
  • Characters: meeh
  • Faction: Conflate
Is the image hidding the weapons files underneath or do you expect Agatio to use magic to conjure them? ...

Jokes aside

I'm not sure if the weapon skin is from official PW, but if its not, I wouldn't hold my breath on it, Agatio isn't very keen of adding stuff that wasn't made/altered specifically for EPW or is from PWCN so there's that.
I think the sword is in the game files
But if not, I'll try to find the file
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2016, 09:07 pm by arlekin

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Add colored name tags for donators ingame +1000000000000000000000000

Wanna go around with blue name in mass pk while killing peeps make it 20 euro donation))