Epic Perfect World

How Tyrants didn't do anything:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
How Tyrants DIDN'T DDoS Apollumi:

This is my response to the DDoS accusations that shortly followed up after TW. I will stay unbiased as much as I possibly can while explaining why this is one of the most retarded accusations I have ever seen (note that this is an unbiased statement too, if someone's an idiot they're an idiot, staying biased doesn't mean not noticing that 1 side is nearly complete fiction).

Now let's talk about other things.
While in vent I was talking to all the officers nobody ever mentioned any DDoS attacks in the 1-2 hours I was in that room. Me and 4 officers were playing Overwatch, nothing else (video by Chill soon guys, Teru lost 1v1). Conscience seemed clear, Chill didn't even wanna go TW, I was gonna continue playing OW instead, almost like you got outplayed by huge part-timers. :>

GL countering us next week guys!

Last Edit: Aug 16, 2016, 08:13 am by Arashiwf

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
they lost in 8 minutes,  ofc they going to use the ddos excuse so they don't disband again lol

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
I think it is all b u lll sh it hahaha LOOOL

this LAG thing was not DDOS at all, it affected all server and not just apo TW.

I think it is server problem and Agatio need to take care of it  :police:

it might be even DDOS to server itself...

at that time not only apo DC but whole server around DC

thats my opinion ;p

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
8MINS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
complete bullshit, didnt even read because writing 10 paragraphs wont change the fact that specific people got ddos and it only stopped after tw over

Offline Areashi

• Banned
complete bullshit, didnt even read because writing 10 paragraphs wont change the fact that specific people got ddos and it only stopped after tw over
Keep disregarding arguments without any shred of proof, it seems like it's helping
nah

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
thats great 
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2016, 09:59 am by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
they lost in 8 minutes,  ofc they going to use the ddos excuse so they don't disband again lol
Even if we lose in 4 mins we are not disbanding ... Nahhh sorry keep dreaming :-[  , still wont change the fact that they ddos'd us ..everything was ***ed up during TW' Time ...
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
All this shitty ass drama over a TW, why cant we just enjoy the game guys  :police: both sides got dced, nothing to jump on about 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
All this shitty ass drama over a TW, why cant we just enjoy the game guys  :police: both sides got dced, nothing to jump on about
Bec they emo too much  :(
sig by my sister ♥

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

• : D
pathetic thread as always 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Even if we lose in 4 mins we are not disbanding ... Nahhh sorry keep dreaming :-[  , still wont change the fact that they ddos'd us ..everything was ***ed up during TW' Time ...

nah, what happened was, they realised that all our catas was in their base and they legit couldnt do nothing to flush us out sooooooooo inc brazzen tactics, let's pretend to get ddosd (real panic of losing in 8mins just adds to making it look real) - and their members being the dumb sheep they are, just decided to jump on the bandwagon. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
All this shitty ass drama over a TW, why cant we just enjoy the game guys  :police: both sides got dced, nothing to jump on about
Wow, logic? What rare creature are you?

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
As i said , soon or Iater apo wouId win against Russian in tw , and tyrants wouId win against apo.
Keep the tw's coming xd