Epic Perfect World

PVP Rankings

Offline ancientflame1

• Beginner
  • Characters: MatronGinafe
  • Faction: Abstergo
Let me first say i love the PVP rankings, a few minutes ago I noticed at the bottom of the rankings it says "List updates every 10 minutes and resets monthly" I got no problems with that at all. Then i noticed that i myself have 51 kills and am rank 46 for my class which i though was pretty dam cool. then i went to see who had the most kills.... Itachi with 2901 kills. I mentioned it in game and was told he like to farm his alts. I myself think that that should be a permanent disqualification from the PVP rankings. Now if he has somehow legitimately got 2901 kills how the fk does he do that and its only the middle of the month?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will check that out.

Offline ancientflame1

• Beginner
  • Characters: MatronGinafe
  • Faction: Abstergo
Thank you
Just seems kinda unfair to me, especially since i work fairly hard for my rank in the pvp list and i'm sure a lot of other people do as well

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Let me first say i love the PVP rankings, a few minutes ago I noticed at the bottom of the rankings it says "List updates every 10 minutes and resets monthly" I got no problems with that at all. Then i noticed that i myself have 51 kills and am rank 46 for my class which i though was pretty dam cool. then i went to see who had the most kills.... Itachi with 2901 kills. I mentioned it in game and was told he like to farm his alts. I myself think that that should be a permanent disqualification from the PVP rankings. Now if he has somehow legitimately got 2901 kills how the fk does he do that and its only the middle of the month?
He doesn't farm his alts. He just RPKs daily.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
 :normal-43: :normal-2: :normal-42: check me out gm fast
btw dont listen to wat ppl tell u unless u checked it urself lmao 
btw put rewards for ranking i been 1st for so long  :normal-13:

:normal-4: hi let me farm u  :normal-2:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
rofl #1 apollumi alt killer exposed

PURGATORY

Yep he basically pms me every few hours for small pk et cetera, he's always flying on his cloud shooting arrows in the people's knees and he hasn't missed any mass pk there has been, which provides you with a lot of kills, too. 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
btw put rewards for ranking i been 1st for so long  :normal-13:
:normal-4: hi let me farm u  :normal-2:
Dare try to fool me by chasing yourself with 7 alts in NS? Fcking exposed, noob.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I think you should be more worried about the fact you only have 51 kills and its middle of the month

Offline ❤철벽녀❤

• Baby Little Marionette
  • 한 번쯤은 나를 생각하겠죠
  • Characters: ღMaetelღFaluluღ
I think you should be more worried about the fact you only have 51 kills and its middle of the month
^^That.

kitty stew

:normal-43: :normal-2: :normal-42: check me out gm fast btw dont listen to wat ppl tell u unless u checked it urself lmao btw put rewards for ranking i been 1st for so long :normal-13: :normal-4: hi let me farm u :normal-2:
busted :police:

I dunno about you but I always believe everything random people tell me

every single time I've been out looking for victims to sin gank I've seen itachi, sometimes in several pk spots in a short period of time

he literally plays all day

nothing in the rules about that

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
btw put rewards for ranking i been 1st for so long  :normal-13:
:normal-4: hi let me farm u  :normal-2:
He hates me, please ban him.  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3
Im feeling like im his alt for free kills  :(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
His kills look legit to me. Locked.