Epic Perfect World

Lose in 8 minutes lmfao

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Bad luck? Bad internet? Bad ISP? There are so many factors. Can't you just call your ISP dude?
so many people at once suddenly complaining about high ping and dc, coincidence right?
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
easy tw lool im undefeated . whenever i joined easy win get good noobs blaming ddos ROFL

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
so many people at once suddenly complaining about high ping and dc, coincidence right?
as i recall 30-40 russians dced right before their last TW which was not considered a coincidence but a mare excuse for losing. and 3-4 of u dced and all hell breaks lose lol. 
DDoSing someone isnt hard anybody can do it now a days (even ppl outside tyrants and apo) and if we (tyrants) really wanted to DDoS to win we would have done it in last 4 TWs but unfortunately we do not take the game so seriously as to where our lives depends on winning or losing.
spamming these weak and common crybaby excuses out of rage and desperation in fear of losing pride and fame like this is making urself look like bunch of fools to the very audiences u are trying to fool :normal-1: not everyone is dumb  :normal-1: ijs just stop trying already everyone already knows ur bsing.
U lost in 8 min. that's the reality accept it.
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
unfortunately we do not take the game so seriously as to where our lives depends on winning or losing.
You are insane
Dying here right now, you should hear Sean and Kareem on ventrilo after they lose DT, TW, anything..  :normal-2: :normal-12: :normal-2:

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
You are insane
Dying here right now, you should hear Sean and Kareem on ventrilo after they lose DT, TW, anything..  :normal-2: :normal-12: :normal-2:
Don't put my name in ur lies little mascot boy.. We use to laugh on vent when we didn't know how the fck Artifex would still get the boss when we wipe them.. Even Kareem use to b Laughin while talkin bout it plz stop trying to make ur idols feel better it's not gettin u anywhere closer to officer position clown.

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
when you're ddosed, you can be on discord ;/.
Recent video.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
when you're ddosed, you can be on discord ;/.
Opps they forgot that secret 

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
good job ;D

Tyrants didnt use cheats at all OPPPPPPPPPPPPP  :)) :)) :))

Why the hell this thread got moved to off-topic forum??  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley