Epic Perfect World

Lose in 8 minutes lmfao

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Wait now it was 7 squad leads off? Wow thought was insanity maxy and ted
ss says 3, domgrath says 8 of them all went off, he said its 7 now..idk whats going on anymore

Recent video.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Wait now it was 7 squad leads off? Wow thought was insanity maxy and ted
It was a metaphor but not like you would understand it .
People like Subzeroo who weren't leading cata got DDOS'ed aswell. So it wasn't about simply the PT leaders.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Insanity

You said you couldnt log after it was over rofl. Keep scamming your braindead members and lying to them to keep morale up
when you dc/force log your char stands still for few mins before actually going off, i managed to log twice and dced instantly after 5 secs then couldnt force log back
moronic

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
It was a metaphor but not like you would understand it .
People like Subzeroo who weren't leading cata got DDOS'ed aswell. So it wasn't about simply the PT leaders.
Tell me why the *** we would DDOS subzeroo? He's not leading and he's like one of the nicer people in apollumi

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Tell me why the *** we would DDOS subzeroo? He's not leading and he's like one of the nicer people in apollumi
d e s p e r a t i o n
whatever it takes to win

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
He did get DDOS'ed regardless, ask him. No clue why but he did.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
He did get DDOS'ed regardless, ask him. No clue why but he did.
I'm seriously getting pissed. Did I ever do any shit like +24 weap, skillsender or shit? The most cheating I've done was a gear swap after everyone else started using it...Suddenly I pay a shit load of money to DDOS your whole guild just to win 1 TW? Man idk what you're smoking but like I said go call your ISPs and they will confirm you didn't get DDOSd

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
best team tyrants
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
I'm seriously getting pissed. Did I ever do any shit like +24 weap, skillsender or shit? The most cheating I've done was a gear swap after everyone else started using it...Suddenly I pay a shit load of money to DDOS your whole guild just to win 1 TW? Man idk what you're smoking but like I said go call your ISPs and they will confirm you didn't get DDOSd
I never said was you either , i said he got DDOS'ed , nothing more. 
Wondering why you are so defensive about it if you didn't do anything.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
I never said was you either , i said he got DDOS'ed , nothing more.
Wondering why you are so defensive about it if you didn't do anything.
Why wouldn't I get angry when you try to discredit our win like every time we win some shit? You claim that we're cheaters so go call your ISP and provide some legitimate evidence or get off forums and adapt for next week

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
not saying you did it but someone certainly did, too much of a coincidence that our pt leaders get 20k ping and start DCing out of nowhere in middle of tw when it never happened before (except back in artifex vs tyrants)

you can deny it all you want there's proof of it anyway, you did it before and you did it now, we know that and you do too
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Why wouldn't I get angry when you try to discredit our win like every time we win some shit? You claim that we're cheaters so go call your ISP and provide some legitimate evidence or get off forums and adapt for next week
ya our members faked the screenshots and videos
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Be angry all you wan't, i won't call my ISP as i did not got DDOS myself ,all i stated is Subzeroo, Naeem and others did. You can clearly see Maxy's video.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
ya our members faked the screenshots and videos
Bad luck? Bad internet? Bad ISP? There are so many factors. Can't you just call your ISP dude?

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
not saying you did it but someone certainly did, too much of a coincidence that our pt leaders get 20k ping and start DCing out of nowhere in middle of tw when it never happened before (except back in artifex vs tyrants)

you can deny it all you want there's proof of it anyway, you did it before and you did it now, we know that and you do too
The proof was maxy video? Lol... Yes clearly u guys know Wat ddos is