Epic Perfect World

Tyrants DDoSing FULL PROOF

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tell me why we didn't do it earlier then? We didn't TW for like a month or so, we could have just ddosd to win by your logic

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
naw you can just lag really heavily for a while, you don't always dc right away

ik this cos I was ddos'd long ago and didn't even realize that's what it was until the school shut down my internet because it was making everyone lag, then I had to go talk with the tech guys and a representative from the isp provider and they told me what it was
https://youtu.be/UyrRvE-4Jm4?t=207   
Nice ddos             

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
GO CALL YOUR ISP AND SAY YOU GOT DDOSD. THEY CAN CHECK IT !!!

PURGATORY

That's great btw:

Cannot see any system messages, I bet you didn't take this from the base did you? Were you randomly running on lane side on grass to take SS? If there were red system messages like there were for the whole TW as usual you'd see them would you not?

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
there can be many answers to that question lmao, now why would we tw u again if we gonna get ddos again LMAOnah we are going to fake bid every single land untill issue is fixed : )
Teru said that after this tw you guyz will go on a *we planned disband guyz * guess he was right LMAO.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
https://youtu.be/UyrRvE-4Jm4?t=207  
Nice ddos            

one moment of lag in the entire video?  if someone's ddosing you they're doing a piss-poor job and should take lessons from whoever ddos'd apo party leaders

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
there can be many answers to that question lmao, now why would we tw u again if we gonna get ddos again LMAOnah we are going to fake bid every single land untill issue is fixed : )
Really? We've had important people (pt leads/cata eps) dc from every single TW. We still come every single week.

Offline Hattori

so there is a new hack that shows target IP address next to name, so the ddoser be able to get his target and take him out? or you guys have your leaders  ips posted somewhere for ppl to pick and attack?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
there are few ways u can get ddosed it can fully crash ur net and not make u log back on
and u can weaken the net in another way

example
Ping of Death
A ping of death ("POD") attack involves the attacker sending multiple malformed or malicious pings to a computer. The maximum packet length of an IP packet (including header) is 65,535 bytes. However, the Data Link Layer usually poses limits to the maximum frame size - for example 1500 bytes over an Ethernet network. In this case, a large IP packet is split across multiple IP packets (known as fragments), and the recipient host reassembles the IP fragments into the complete packet. In a Ping of Death scenario, following malicious manipulation of fragment content, the recipient ends up with an IP packet which is larger than 65,535 bytes when reassembled. This can overflow memory buffers allocated for the packet, causing denial of service for legitimate packets.
bro my business in database and management class taught me about that LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

zirkon

one moment of lag in the entire video?  if someone's ddosing you they're doing a piss-poor job and should take lessons from whoever ddos'd apo party leaders
LOL Destroyed

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Really? We've had important people (pt leads/cata eps) dc from every single TW. We still come every single week.
We've had that too, when we enter. Not constantly throughout TW like what happened to people leading today's TW.

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Yes both guilds do, Ive dc'd entering tw myself vs russians. There was a thread in general discussion about this issue but its not the same as this.
Did you even watch the video? Its pretty black and white.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
that is not a ddos that is a classic crash that is happening when too many ppl enter in same time wait out few secs and enter u will not crash, this however is a different thing

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Tyrants members know and their disappointed themselves, I've had a few pm's back and forth with a few and either way it's pretty pathetic going from a 4-0 to magically "winning" with 0 opposition. 

Disgusting but after being a core member of Tyrants for so long and witnessing them DDoSing Artifex PT leads in our TW's I'm not surprised. 

zirkon

We've had that too, when we enter. Not constantly throughout TW like what happened to people leading today's TW.
the TW start dc is a common thing it occurs mostly at any big tw 
But u see how maxy cannot do anything after he entered lol due to excessive ping