Epic Perfect World

Tyrants DDoSing FULL PROOF

Insanity

It's funny how they put spies in guild, got our tw roster and everything and still claim we are the ones cheating
getting your squads is cheating? rofl you're more retarded than i thought

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's funny how they put spies in guild, got our tw roster and everything and still claim we are the ones cheating
and they say we are desperate to win bro, Can't expect more from people who calls their friends rats even after 3years+ of gaming together xD

Insanity

and they say we are desperate to win bro, Can't expect more from people who calls their friends rats even after 3years+ of gaming together xD
the irony is funny here, and all of you denying that the 3 tw leaders didnt get to see anything inside tw and you think you won, i don't know who's the one desperate
the night is dark and full of rats btw!

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
the irony is funny here, and all of you denying that the 3 tw leaders didnt get to see anything inside tw and you think you won, i don't know who's the one desperate
the night is dark and full of rats btw!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Sherlock K Holmes
ikr. All I need is my Watson.  :-[
B>Volunteers

Insanity

describing urself for the past 3 months before u realized that u cant win with me/maxy/solomon inside the tw instance!

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
we are best guild btw

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
describing urself for the past 3 months before u realized that u cant win with me/maxy/solomon inside the tw instance!

Insanity

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
idk how they would get IP adress of every single pt leader.

Just let someone of you guys call your ISP provider and ask for proof, isnt hard to do and at least this way you will know if someone really DDos you.

If someone did really DDos then this is a hole new level of sad

No point flaming eachother for another 50 pages, get data from ISP and take it to aga
Lol i fak you

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
idk how they would get IP adress of every single pt leader.

Just let someone of you guys call your ISP provider and ask for proof, isnt hard to do and at least this way you will know if someone really DDos you.

If someone did really DDos then this is a hole new level of sad

No point flaming eachother for another 50 pages, get data from ISP and take it to aga
u sir are going places

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I was busy all other TWs, I blame ddos.
And nice forum mods.. keep those bullsht topics open and lock the useful topics, so stupid guys.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
Kai lately both guilds had been talking about this sht since  yesterday , well if its the only way that tyrants would win us so let it be if they cant have fair TW with us , however i doubt that they got dc'd in tw as well ,so it might be a Tw bug or sth , maybe a certain regions had bad internet connections , so lets move on and forget about it , GF tyrants and we shall see who would win next tw , let us chill ... See u in DT , better win this guys without ddosing our pt leaders or the whole squad ... 

Allah Hafez
sig by my sister ♥

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Kai lately both guilds had been talking about this sht since  yesterday , well if its the only way that tyrants would win us so let it be if they cant have fair TW with us , however i doubt that they got dc'd in tw as well ,so it might be a Tw bug or sth , maybe a certain regions had bad internet connections , so lets move on and forget about it , GF tyrants and we shall see who would win next tw , let us chill ... See u in DT , better win this guys without ddosing our pt leaders or the whole squad ...

Allah Hafez
You didn't get ddosd. Don't let your pt leaders lie to you, once the catas passed they shut their routers down rofl

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

My damage log collection NEW