Epic Perfect World

ddoses in tw

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: fkn dead LOL i can hear agatio going like " OH COME ON!!!.............."
use the donation money to buy ur guild DDoS protection!  :normal-1:
i like your sig bro, rly accurate description of what happens when 10% of old tyrant members come back for 1 tw lmfae 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't think I will donate anymore money if the GM's don't do anything about it.  What's the point when they let people cheat - ddos in order to win. Yea.. so not going to happen.
wtf LOOOOOL

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
wtf LOOOOOL
your new whatsap pic gives me DDOS

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
your new whatsap pic gives me DDOS
sorry I accidentally ddos everyone from my phone
100pages of crying wont change the fact u lost in 8minutes btw xD

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
Skype.
Easiest way to get it
yeah... another reason skype sucks.

people, get a VPN, and i don't think you'll have to worry about being DDoS'd again.   ;)

Offline NukeCola

i don't think
Yeah we can see that. If someone got your static IP address then camouflaging through VPN wont matter much. People who are getting DDoS attacked need to change IP address which isnt always easy and only then proxy servers and VPNs make sense.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Yeah we can see that. If someone got your static IP address then camouflaging through VPN wont matter much. People who are getting DDoS attacked need to change IP address which isnt always easy and only then proxy servers and VPNs make sense.
You need to upgrade your internet when it crashes over the tyrant legends displaying non human skill levels 

Offline NukeCola

You need to upgrade your internet when it crashes over the tyrant legends displaying non human skill levels
Maybe you need to upgrade your humor. You been repeating yourself on every forum thread.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Maybe you need to upgrade your humor. You been repeating yourself on every forum thread.
Press G for good jokes

Offline NukeCola

Press G for good jokes
What are you 11, 12? Not gonna bother, dont speak to me until your IQ is above your ego.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
What are you 11, 12? Not gonna bother, dont speak to me until your IQ is above your ego.
That means I'd have to be smarter than Einstein 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
xD new player thinking they're saying something new xD

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Had to edit because GN warned me,sry PM for Hidan's IP:(
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2016, 09:36 am by Atmozfears

Offline NukeCola

xD new player thinking they're saying something new xD
New is a relative term as I have been on this server since 2013, but once you get a brain let me know and I ll explain how to use it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
New is a relative term as I have been on this server since 2013, but once you get a brain let me know and I ll explain how to use it.
mhmm 33k user id yes i believe