Epic Perfect World

What did I tell you?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
'All the other times' referring to each time Apollumi won vs Tyrants, which was quite a few times in a row. & u can say what u want but if people win all the time they wont expect to lose randomly the next, thus they wont fake ddos from the start of tw.
Also there were plenty of screenshots provided of people logging on and off, how is that not proof? And it being just the pt leads and nobody else? Sounds a little too targeted to me. If I recall right Tyrants is posting screenshots of their members logging on and off as well and Russians were claiming the same. I'm sure all sides have experienced attacks at one point in time (probably not even by the officers in a guild) and don't see why that has to be denied lmao
Because something that can so easily be faked and staged isn't strong enough proof. Call the ISP and provide something more legitimate. I'm just curious how everyone is complaining so damn much about something, when absolutely nothing can be done about it.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Because something that can so easily be faked and staged isn't strong enough proof. Call the ISP and provide something more legitimate.
I told them 20 times already but they ignored it

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Because something that can so easily be faked and staged isn't strong enough proof. Call the ISP and provide something more legitimate.
ok bro i call ISP they tell me and how do i show u LMFAO, i remember last times i called isp (im most ddosed person in all EPW)to complain they tell me reset router : )

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Shut the *** up retard, why would we fake being ddos'd and lose when we won all tws so far???!
To cover shame

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
ok bro i call ISP they tell me and how do i show u LMFAO, i remember last times i called isp (im most ddosed person in all EPW)to complain they tell me reset router : )
Tell them you need proof for online classes or something. I thought you're a strategist but you can't figure out something that easy?

Insanity

Insanity was spamming easy in base how did he get ddosd? fcking clowns and excuses
planned disband incoming?
http://prntscr.com/c65hxw
wear your glasses

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
http://prntscr.com/c65hxw
wear your glasses
Sorry don't read whole name during mass PK. That's why I don't die every 5s like you

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
Sorry don't read whole name during mass PK. That's why I don't die every 5s like you
you die every 3s lmao u clown  

oh hello

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
you die every 3s lmao u clown  
My strategy = 8 min TW  :rolleyes:

Insanity

My strategy = 8 min TW  :rolleyes:
strategy LOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
They keep a record of all incoming traffic, specific to your account, over a specific period of time. Most ISP's have a system in place that automatically deals with attacks in the first place. The steps you must take to access such information is dependent on who your ISP is. However, most will simply provide such details on request, or when receiving support. I remember doing this when my website and net were being DDoS'd by a competitor. If you are able to access your own router, do a analysis on all inbound traffic. You'll be able to tell if you're actually being attacked pretty easily. You know... considering how DDoSing is supposedly a major issue for you guys... I'm suprised you haven't looked into this all this already :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 08:34 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
strategy LOOOOOOOOOOL
8 minutes man. Go disband. Russia dominated you, now you start losing to us too. Why do you even bark? Give lead back to Pedro you're shit

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Ye saw you in mass pk , 1 AA by a squad and u r fukt 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Ye saw you in mass pk , 1 AA by a squad and u r fukt
go lose to Erecho and stop posting on forums mate

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times