• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Guys call your ISPs, then you have real proof. Oh wait ddos didnt happen

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.

Shut the *** up retard, why would we fake being ddos'd and lose when we won all tws so far???!
its like russians saying "stfu why would we fake ddos and lose tw when we won all tws so far" hmmmm

Recent video.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Many maddies in Tyrants lately 

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
Guys call your ISPs, then you have real proof. Oh wait ddos didnt happen

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

Shut the *** up retard, why would we fake being ddos'd and lose when we won all tws so far???!
because you never ***ing admit a  loss which is the reason why everyone despises Apollumi, not because you're skilled like you seem to think

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Why would he do that when we won all the other times + there was no reason that this time would be different  :-\
"Won all the other times"

Tyrants beat Artifex despite them winning "All the other times". Does one victory determine the outcome of future ones? No lol.

Let's be honest here, as someone who's been in a voice communication with most these people at one point or another, it's not
the first time they've experienced lag and claimed DDoS. Tyrants has done it, OC has done it, Artifex has done it. Pedro experiencing
lag isn't anything new and half your guild lives in some foreign country with known internet issues. Besides, with the amount of times
you've all claimed DDoS, it makes me wonder why non of you have actually called you ISP to provide actual proof...

Salty because you lost at a video game? Go cry in another ***ing game, because guess what? NEWS FLASH! Nobody gives a shit.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
ikr why are people so retarded we beat tyrants pretty much every week LOL
we were ddosd every tw 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
its like russians saying "stfu why would we fake ddos and lose tw when we won all tws so far" hmmmm
because you never ***ing admit a  loss which is the reason why everyone despises Apollumi, not because you're skilled like you seem to think

Tyrants beat Artifex despite them winning "All the other times". Does one victory determine the outcome of future ones? No lol.

Let's be honest here, as someone who's been in a voice communication with most these people at one point or another, it's not
the first time they've experienced lag and claimed DDoS. Tyrants has done it, OC has done it, Artifex has done it. Pedro experiencing
lag isn't anything new and half your guild lives in some foreign country with known internet issues. Besides, with the amount of times
you've all claimed DDoS, it makes me wonder why non of you have actually called you ISP to provide actual proof...

Salty because you lost at a video game? Go cry in another ***ing game, because guess what? NEWS FLASH! Nobody gives a shit.

u make no sense, to fake the ddos would mean losing on purpose since pt leads disconnected through the whole tw, from start to finish. why would we throw the tw on purpose when we've won so many in a row without issues.. so brainless the bunch of u, especially frost

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
u make no sense, to fake the ddos would mean losing on purpose since pt leads disconnected through the whole tw, from start to finish. why would we throw the tw on purpose when we've won so many in a row without issues.. so brainless the bunch of u, especially frost
MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
never seen any of you so mad it's almost funny

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
30 Russians dc'd last week, did apollumi ddos them too? 

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

'All the other times' referring to each time Apollumi won vs Tyrants, which was quite a few times in a row. & u can say what u want but if people win all the time they wont expect to lose randomly the next, thus they wont fake ddos from the start of tw.
Also there were plenty of screenshots provided of people logging on and off, how is that not proof? And it being just the pt leads and nobody else? Sounds a little too targeted to me. If I recall right Tyrants is posting screenshots of their members logging on and off as well and Russians were claiming the same. I'm sure all sides have experienced attacks at one point in time (probably not even by the officers of the enemy guild) and don't see why that has to be denied lmao

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
calm down plebs
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
DDoS all our leaders to win, really pathetic
Didn't your leaders waste their welfare checks to win vs Conflate last week.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
30 Russians dc'd last week, did apollumi ddos them too?
Didn't you hear? It's not a ddos when Apollumi does it. :(( Other side just has bad computer/net/server lag.