Epic Perfect World

What did I tell you?

Offline lodochkamo9horosha

• Ruski Hacker
  • HDMI
  • Faction: Conflate
grazie Tyrants with victory, apollumi Ddos((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
You're all pathetic. Nobody DDoS'd, nobody outnumbered, nobody cares. Get over it.
All I see in this thread are excuses, ego boasting, and mentally challenged people.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
You're all pathetic. Nobody DDoS'd, nobody outnumbered, nobody cares. Get over it.
All I see in this thread are excuses, ego boasting, and mentally challenged people.

Besides, even if anyone DDoS'd what the *** are you gonna do about it? Can you prove who
did it? It's not like they can ban an entire faction, especially when they can't tell who did it in the first place.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=37236.msg554446;topicseen#new
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 11:12 pm by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓
This was the first tw I could make and we won. That's a siiign

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
This was the first tw I could make and we won. That's a siiign
First powered by Teru strategies

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
how would someone fake that
Never said he wasn't lagging, but he's clearly making up shit to make himself feel better about losing TW.
It wouldn't be the first time DDoS has been claimed. I've seen it with Tyrants, Artifex, and even OC. The same
lag and disconnect during major events or even mass pk..... everyone claims the same thing, but it's never the case.
Hell, I've even had my fair share of network issues when in TW against random guilds. Doesn't mean shit.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Never said he wasn't lagging, but he's clearly making up shit to make himself feel better about losing TW.
It wouldn't be the first time DDoS has been claimed. I've seen it with Tyrants, Artifex, and even OC. The same
lag and disconnect during major events or even mass pk.....

why hasn't he lagged like that before in previous videos then

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Teru strat #1
My man hayds knows what's up

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable

Hey guys all log off and back on so I can post SS on forum LMFAO this is so funny guys we DDoS them and won XD LMFAO XD it's the only way we could win BUT WHO CARES LMAO XDD we hate them this much XD damn my asshole... it still hurts from the last 3 tws....... brb need cream

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
lag and disconnect during major events or even mass pk..... everyone claims the same thing, but it's never the case.
Hell, I've even had my fair share of network issues when in TW against random guilds. Doesn't mean shit.
Why would he do that when we won all the other times + there was no reason that this time would be different  :-\

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Insanity was spamming easy in base how did he get ddosd? fcking clowns and excuses
planned disband incoming?
That was Insanely (from ur own faction) not Insanity

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Besides, even if anyone DDoS'd what the *** are you gonna do about it? Can you prove who
did it? It's not like they can ban an entire faction, especially when they can't tell who did it in the first place.

Go get a ***ing life kid, instead of faking excuses for your lack of skill over a game.

Shut up, why would we fake being ddos'd and lose when we won all tws so far???!

zirkon

Shut up, why would we fake being ddos'd and lose when we won all tws so far???!
ikr why are people so mad we beat tyrants pretty much every week LOL