• ~( o . o )~

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Got buff alts on the go, couldn't care less 

kitty stew

-1... again on this same subject

people who are in parties with others or with autobuffers can rebuff easy as ***, there's no point in this restriction

personally I have people inside my base autobuffing in case I die when I do rpk, get immediately buffed again

and for vast majority of situations where people mutually don't want buffs or for certain events buff can be purged anyways

pointless idea

/inb4 this comes up again next week/month

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
+1                    

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Maybe a bit harder to obtain? Or removed from Gods Giving exchange option, in order to people have to stricly farm for them like it was before, idk.

Idk, I just find them to be too plentiful right now.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants

Would be yet another nerf to EA, who get heiro'd without them.  :'(
Granted, the nerfs to EAs were necessary, but the game is fine with these pots in it.

P.S. Yes, I'm being biased.
I'm an ea and I barely use them and I'm still at top of pvp ranks so maybe stop relying on buffs so much lol

kitty stew

I'm an ea and I barely use them and I'm still at top of pvp ranks so maybe stop relying on buffs so much lol
>ea
>thinks being on the top of pvp rankings means something other than playing all day every day

:tiger-2:

Offline 私はあなたがとても

• Want drink🖤💙💚💛💜🧡🖤
  • Mental peace is important [♥] Date Registered in EPW Server :Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am
  • Characters: M
  • Faction: Maritim or idk
wtf post.. why?.. why..?
WÉHÁJNNN
Date Registered in Epic Perfect World Server : Mar 01, 2015, 07:44 am

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Back in my day, all an EA had to rely on was a sutra pot and about 14 arrows. Made the bow by hand and I grew my hair out for bow strings. If you missed in a 1v1, you said time out and picked your arrows up off the ground.  We didn't have no genies or buff pots. We also had to walk up hill to school 6 miles in the rain.  Up hill both ways. You young EA's are so entitled. I bet you even have a stealth skill. You sicken me. I say good day.

I'm basically 40

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

but what's your kd tho? (just casually showing off why not)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Back in my day, all an EA had to rely on was a sutra pot and about 14 arrows. Made the bow by hand and I grew my hair out for bow strings. If you missed in a 1v1, you said time out and picked your arrows up off the ground.  We didn't have no genies or buff pots. We also had to walk up hill to school 6 miles in the rain.  Up hill both ways. You young EA's are so entitled. I bet you even have a stealth skill. You sicken me. I say good day.

Calm down, Mr. I-have-400-ridges-because-I-don't-want-to-waste-them.

Good for you. PVP ranks aren't the only thing that matter in this game.

kitty stew

ridges are like fine wine

only worth using when looting a liquor store

Offline Dell

• Gameplay\really Matter
  • character reflict irl
  • Characters: Dell
  • Faction: None
Dude this random Barb crying in Thread 24\7..wanna be GM or Developer Domgrath?
Go make your own server jew! Lol! Stop being wanna be.. 
Friendly:) and Loyal

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Wtf how did you know??  GM??

I'm basically 40

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki

crazy how Savagery shit on you