Epic Perfect World

Problems with progress weapon for Psychic

Offline mars78

Can't to progress weapons for Psychic on 120 lvl, 130lvl. Maybe and with weapons 140lvl, 145lvl and 150lvl will be same problem.
When choose in Elder the option Refine Equipment and drag weapon and Dragon Orb Flame in cells, after use Refine. But weapon doesn't progressing. Level progressing leave on +0 and weapon back to Inventory.

When I'm upgrading normal weapon (white) for Psychic it progressing, but I can't take it  because of mistake

It have inscription  - only for Blademaster

Offline RaveGirl

• Hate me?! Get in line with the other bitches! :D
That's not something wrong. The GM's have taken refining soulspheres out. With more refinement comes more SoulForce. A psy's best friend is soul force. If they were able to refine their weapon as well it would be "too OP" for the server. I dont agree with it but its the way it is. It has already refined damage but you just can't refine it to +12.
RaveGirl - 150 Demon Sin
Margarita - 150 Demon Wiz
DontTouch - 150 Demon Mystic
PurpleTide - 150 Demon Psychic
NurseLyn - 148 Sage Cleric
RavePulse - 145 Sage Sin
HaHaDead - 145 Demon Archer
Asthenia - 145 Sage Seeker
Niamh - 145 Sage Barb

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
Psy's don't need refining cause they can hit hard without +12
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline DrakeX

• Teleman
It is like RaveGirl said it. You can't refine the Weapon but the Damage is up to a +12 refinement ;)
With that you can prevent psychics to get too much soulforce.
Also other soulspheres are limited to Blademaster so you can't take them and get your maximum soulforce.
Sure the psychic is useless with a npc soulsphere but you can buff other people.

aeon27

Can't refine the SoulSpheres.