Epic Perfect World

What's the best gear available?

Offline oppa

Hey everyone! 

I was told by a GM that the best set available is R8. However my friend wants to play a BM and he's unsure what to pick -or what's the best option- given that there's another set available for level 150 other than the R8. 

Does the R8 set have a good combo add bonus or something? Is there a link or something that I can go to for more information on gear?

And what dungeons can/should we run to get stuff for crafting our gear?

Thanks a lot!

Offline Rairyuu

• Sad souls don't sleep
  • Characters: xRairyuu

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Hey everyone!

I was told by a GM that the best set available is R8. However my friend wants to play a BM and he's unsure what to pick -or what's the best option- given that there's another set available for level 150 other than the R8.

Does the R8 set have a good combo add bonus or something? Is there a link or something that I can go to for more information on gear?

And what dungeons can/should we run to get stuff for crafting our gear?

Thanks a lot!
You can see what r8 has to offer here - http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2172.0
This link above will show you everything you need to know about the add-on stats, however, there are multiple builds that people can go on EPW, and you're not locked to only R8 for most classes.
For example, BM can use Dragon and R8 fists alone to make themselves 3.33 APS base, as well as full R8 for DPH.

Offline oppa

This link above will show you everything you need to know about the add-on stats, however, there are multiple builds that people can go on EPW, and you're not locked to only R8 for most classes.
For example, BM can use Dragon and R8 fists alone to make themselves 3.33 APS base, as well as full R8 for DPH.

You can see what r8 has to offer here - http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2172.0

Awesome! That helped a lot, thank you!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex