Epic Perfect World

Glitches,bugs, new patch

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Why are people too stupid to realize I stated the exact problem is Item is on slot, item in bag is moved/changed, item on slot saves where item on bag WAS except if DC/Crash, then you get what ever item was in the slot the desired item was in.

Too busy crying about my saying script to read between the lines

kitty stew

Why are people too stupid to realize I stated the exact problem is Item is on slot, item in bag is moved/changed, item on slot saves where item on bag WAS except if DC/Crash, then you get what ever item was in the slot the desired item was in. Too busy crying about my saying script to read between the lines
of course everyone is focusing on your script explanation

"this is how you find the scripters"

if chances are much higher you find someone who just sorted their bag or dc/crashed, then no, it's not how you find scripters.. there's no lines to read between, this sort of game ***up happens to virtually everyone, and in my case, often, especially when playing my wife's toons because she sorts her bag with random shit at the top and useful shit at the bottom (while I have a thing for constantly autosorting bags because I run dozens and dozens of clients at once doing pve and dropping shit to one player, meaning constant bag sorting), so I wind up ***ing her bars up quite often accidentally

that's exactly why GMs were reluctant to just ban people for hearsay/anecdotal bullshit like in your post, would more likely than not wind up banning someone who didn't do anything wrong

anyways most of the changes made that script thing obsolete so we can chill with the non-useful witch hunts
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 03:34 am by kitty stew

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Every post I've seen of yours, you're complaining about the new patch and everything it entails.  Let's face it: no new content=dead server.  I'm sure that the GM crew is working to get the kinks out.  Have faith.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Every post I've seen of yours, you're complaining about the new patch and everything it entails.  Let's face it: no new content=dead server.  I'm sure that the GM crew is working to get the kinks out.  Have faith.
Its true I don't want new patch, But I don't want it to come and here we are with a bunch of bug, because ive been on pwi for 8years and they don't bother to fix any fk up they make.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Its true I don't want new patch, But I don't want it to come and here we are with a bunch of bug, because ive been on pwi for 8years and they don't bother to fix any fk up they make.
Oh I understand.  Like I said, I have faith that Aga will squash any bug that he may run into.  I for one have never seen the bug where the inventory gets jacked up more than a few times (and when I do see it, it's annoying but nothing horrid).  I think the biggest issue right now is how balanced the new classes are going to be considering their movement advantage over the other 10 classes.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
Recent video.

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
I had the same issue last year, but reloging helped, never really had issues since.