Epic Perfect World

Glitches,bugs, new patch

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Seriously can you guys(GMs) try to fix any glitches/bugs that can be fixed before the new classes and other sht. Because we don't know what bugs/glitches will come with the new patch, from what i've seen pwi developers don't bother to fix any of them, so i'm sure there will  be some problems.
The biggest one i'd like solved is when you dc and the game just fks ur whole skillset, everything is out of order and you have to fix it again.
Other bugs like being pushed by a mystic and your character gets stuck, or it just gets stuck, skills won't work etc. these need to be fixed if its possible.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Seriously can you guys(GMs) try to fix any glitches/bugs that can be fixed before the new classes and other sht. Because we don't know what bugs/glitches will come with the new patch, from what i've seen pwi developers don't bother to fix any of them, so i'm sure there will  be some problems.
The biggest one i'd like solved is when you dc and the game just fks ur whole skillset, everything is out of order and you have to fix it again.
Other bugs like being pushed by a mystic and your character gets stuck, or it just gets stuck, skills won't work etc. these need to be fixed if its possible.
mystic push  getting people stuck happens just for sins...
you got a button to lock ur skillbar so everytime u log u cant change it at all unless u untick the button , button can be found at U -> Game
there are no actual major bugs in game at this moment, none that can be fixed tho
the new patch is needed since this game does need new content...

Offline Dell

• Gameplay\really Matter
  • character reflict irl
  • Characters: Dell
  • Faction: None
This Random Pat insta ignore why bother to reply.. LeL
Friendly:) and Loyal

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
mystic push  getting people stuck happens just for sins...
you got a button to lock ur skillbar so everytime u log u cant change it at all unless u untick the button , button can be found at U -> Game
there are no actual major bugs in game at this moment, none that can be fixed tho
My skills were locked, i dced everything got fked
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
For those that never figured it out, this is how you find the scripters, they are affected most by "Skill bar reset"

Because when you change gear, it does not keep where your gear WAS only what SLOT it was in, there for the new slot and the item in that slot take the place instead of the actual gear as intended.

So thank you for outting yourself as a current scripter <3

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
For those that never figured it out, this is how you find the scripters, they are affected most by "Skill bar reset"

Because when you change gear, it does not keep where your gear WAS only what SLOT it was in, there for the new slot and the item in that slot take the place instead of the actual gear as intended.

yeah because nobody has pots on skillbar

if you dc a lot just relog to save your skillbar and inventory, or just don't sort it to not *** up the items in skillbar slots
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

don't need script for this to happen

happens when you auto sort bag and dc afterward

it won't happen if you log out after you change bag at all, at least that's worked for me

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

You act like 95% of the server doesn't script (what's there to script nowadays aside from ornas/weap/tome anyway); Agatio already implemented a patch that was game changing and pretty much fixed almost everything with scripts. Move on to a new topic already -- "Nerf Script" gets old after a year of seeing it. :rolleyes:

Also, skills and pots get moved around when this happens too; most notably when someone has been on your account and decides to auto-organize your inventory. Sorry, but skills moving around on your skill bar is incredibly annoying, especially when you don't notice at first.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I only script now on classes that only have 1-2 primary weapons. 

It's worthless to script weapons on classes that use more than 2, so I think it's pretty balanced and great now

Offline ℧ HellTrain Ω

• Father of all barbarians
  • SIGMA MALE VENGEANCE ROYALITY
  • Characters: HellTrain
  • Faction: Vengeance

Don't need to script lmao, tbh as barb i got like 12 weps and 2 set aps and dph so when i got dc my skill bar is fked  and i got my gear mixed everywhere 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran

Thank you for outing yourself as an idiot. This has been happening since perfect world, and here before I even knew was script was, I have made a thread about this 2-3 years ago, raging because my skill bar kept getting changed everytime i disconnected, I didn't even know what script was. People have pots on skill bars, i switch 3 times on every single character, Tome weapon and necklace.  Please stop trying to be a smart ass on threads, lol you called Kera domgrath's alt, l0l?
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 01:40 am by Pat
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Last Edit: Today at 07:52 pm by Seby, Reason: no need to call names..

Holy crap  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
mystic push  getting people stuck happens just for sins...
Damn first RO support member , dream accomplished?

kitty stew

For those that never figured it out, this is how you find the scripters, they are affected most by "Skill bar reset" Because when you change gear, it does not keep where your gear WAS only what SLOT it was in, there for the new slot and the item in that slot take the place instead of the actual gear as intended. So thank you for outting yourself as a current scripter <3
please delete account

it's well known to happen when you dc (and sometimes happened to me whenever I killed clients via crash or task manager), has happened for years, and has nothing to do with scripts

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
Yeah + 60 my pet is now glitched, stun fail 100% and stop attack When i spam click for attack i got this prob from patch 162