• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Mystics need a nerf btw
i think so yea 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice video, mystic too OP,they spam heal ,seal, immobilize, sleep + a nice dmg ...so annoying 
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Mystic&Veno Perfect World 2k16

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
LOOOOOL..bro you made my day... :normal-2: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-13:
wlop is life

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Anyone saying they are op simply go and make a mystic, fight a barb and see how it works out for you.
:police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Anyone saying they are op simply go and make a mystic, fight a barb and see how it works out for you.
It's not that hard to kill a barb in a duel when they're perma CC'd.
*cough*

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
I get the message young one.... Duel new playoff meta 
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Joey

• Joey
It's not that hard to kill a barb in a duel when they're perma CC'd.
*cough*
Nah it's not hard in a duel that wasn't my point..
It's impossible* in the actual fight unless you use APS set with rank 8 wrists, otherwise the defense is too high especially with the immunity spam.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
years ago when i got banned, my other account wasn't i played a dragon geared mystic for like 4days, learned that sht fast, and would perma cc barbs and fk them over even with the terrible gear.
All i had to do was spam pets for chi/stun/seals, push, and immolize repeat, if they got too close go def and heal then push, stun, repeat.
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Joey

• Joey

years ago when i got banned, my other account wasn't i played a dragon geared mystic for like 4days, learned that sht fast, and would perma cc barbs and fk them over even with the terrible gear.
All i had to do was spam pets for chi/stun/seals, push, and immolize repeat, if they got too close go def and heal then push, stun, repeat.
Repetitive gameplay? What like every other class in the game who has their own combo that they repeat. Well done  :)

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
lol                

Thanks Mari :*

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
Repetitive gameplay? What like every other class in the game who has their own combo that they repeat. Well done  :)
Idk what your talking about, all im saying is it didn't take much effort,i didn't really have to wait to time sht all i had to do was wait for that anti stun, push and there it starts.
jopaer/Mercenary