• Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
yeap and each player should receive gm weap
++++++

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey

i run in playoffs x2 str gear each pc of gear ( cus I`m poor and can`t get x3 str lelel ) and my def weap... ive killed plenty with that camped defense armour until duel... Like a stated before... If you know your class you can kill anything or almost anything... Barb seeker and BM? We do 1 skill on a mystic and they insta heal 3 times plus 3 petals LOL ... We get a 10k gof you go back to def until cd are ready... Seeker / Bm / Barb are not to blame when it comes to fighting a mystic in playoffs... It always ends up in duel bc of the amount of heals mystic would do... IF they would focus those heals on attacking maybe they`ll kill something... Though all my 1v1s with mystics since after patch ive died too .. and not randoms but decent mystics lol

Dude in my 1v1 today I ended up using 3spark and creeper debuffs with a devil stunlock to hit a barb a maximum of 15kcrit, even with the 3 spark when their genie was down it wasn't possible to kill, proving if you go full attack defense base classes can easily tank it.
Lol'd when I read a mystic complaining about others being unkillable
You already have multiple videos of you killing me with 1 knockdown "unkillable".

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Let be honest, playoffs level became low.
Very low.
I don't even use anymore "Playoff Conqueror" as title. When you see who got it or who won playoffs.
Lame title now.

Differencie Playoff Conqueror from 2014/2015 and others from 2016. Thx
so true :(

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Nah... u cant remove def wep since seekers attack depends on def lvl that will nerf the damage and the def, the rules are fine the way they are now

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
On one side yes against some classes barbs might tank well.
But then again a class like mystic who will struggle with barb can hiero my wiz for example 123...
I dont know...lowering barbs defense so they get beaten helps what? I reached mystic today 1 time in the whole fight, only thing that saved me is the def. Without a certain tankiness barbs get perma ccd and dont survive it. Not fair against some classes since they have barely a way out of cc.
Wizard and venos have such an easy time against barb, restrict even more def gears means one 0def = insta hiero, same with wizard spark.
I guess you gotta accept not to be able to beat every class or build, same as not every class or build will be able to reach you/kill you easy.
The problem with duel...yes its there and i have no fair solution to it.
Some classes are maybe not really meant to kill each other. Such as barb and blademaster for example, both more of a tanky class. Unless 1 goes full offensive its just not meant to have a winner. It will be impossible to force a winner in some situations, unless you make it full attack gears and sacrifice most HA classes getting 1shotted then by spark, 0def or mystic perma cc...

Offline Joey

• Joey

Skip to 59:00 and this is a barb v mystic duel (no nullify or evil ward)

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

Skip to 59:00 and this is a barb v mystic duel (no nullify or evil ward)
I reached you 1 time in duel sacrificing my whole genie energy on faith. Other then that you could stunlock me the whole time. Yes, during the whole duel...
If you want to take away def, those duels will end faster, but with even less chance for an HA class.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I reached you 1 time in duel sacrificing my whole genie energy on faith. Other then that you could stunlock me the whole time. Yes, during the whole duel...
If you want to take away def, those duels will end faster, but with even less chance for an HA class.
L m a o.      

Offline Joey

• Joey
Taking away def isn't necessary and I never suggested that, I simply suggested restricted rules for certain skills. If you had a genie with a counter skill then it would have been easier to win that, however without nullify you might as well as been a physic without evil ward trying to kill a mystic.