Epic Perfect World

How to Exit the Matrix

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
How to Exit the Matrix ??? <--- (Visit the Link and Read the article)

Thought I'd share this...to see if it works for anyone.

Here is how you can begin to break the hypnotic code of ... beings masquerading as humans on the planet, according to Fleurbrun:

When you intuit a being in your presence, say either telepathically or outloud, “I am breaking the code of disillusion to see what is before me.Repeat this three times (3X).

You can actually create any mantra that you wish, including these words like, “Reveal the true identity of any entity outside of myself, that is cloaking itself or not showing itself. I am not in agreement of this disillusion”. Just be sure to include the first sentence, as that seems to be the catalyst to break the code.

Depending upon your level of consciousness and vibration, you might see immediate results, or it may end up being a gradual thing.

New mantra:
"I am breaking the hypnotic code of disillusionment.   I am willing to see the truth of all that is before me."

I was warned this mantra would give you the ability to see other beings.  So far, I have not seen any inter-dimensional beings, but the mantra is very powerful for clarity.  Use at your own risk.

Last Edit: Aug 12, 2016, 01:01 pm by ⓅⓇⓈ

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

PURGATORY

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Moja mati cufa kafe, samo s sladkorjem samo s sladkorjem

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
It worked. I always knew the Russians were a cult of robots dedicated to worshipping Cthulhu. Without this mantra, I would always be left wondering.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm rdy for Headshot , this world ohh God.

Offline Name

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
  • Characters: Characters
  • Faction: Faction
Man the autism in here is massive, truly the One

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
We are fcking machines.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

• : D
It worked. I always knew the Russians were a cult of robots dedicated to worshipping Cthulhu. Without this mantra, I would always be left wondering.
I lol'd at this LMAO 
Cthulhu best  O:-)
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I lol'd at this LMAO
Cthulhu best  O:-)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex