Epic Perfect World

venos cc

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Decrease 0d chance to 10% , increase cd of  pet stun/imobilize by 10s . i think its enough (i play veno)
Or just remove 0D completely and boost the primal redworm debuffs for sage and demon. 
0D is literally an atrocity to have in-game 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Or just remove 0D completely and boost the primal redworm debuffs for sage and demon.
-                                        

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Decrease 0d chance to 10% , increase cd of  pet stun/imobilize by 10s . i think its enough (i play veno)
i wouldnt like 0 def to be touched! since i don't find it a problem at all.. i don't find any problem in the class it self, the problem lies with the pets! increasing cd of pet stun/imobilize by 10s seems sane, but no the veno will just kite = more cancerous shit.
decrease amount of CC obtained by pet to just one skill only, either freeze or stun 
10% is still too much for a private server. More like 5% imo. Venos have enough utility as is.
no.
no.
I fought Eve 2 days ago, end score was 2-2. Yes she was rusty but its possible to beat her. I agree that the cc might be too much, only reason i could handle it was thx to my def gear.
I personally think the cc would be ok if the pets werent this unkillable, i barely deal like 10% of its HP with 1 skill and most of the annoying cc comes from pets.
But as said, veno is counter to barb and its just a pain fighting them...
idc about the pets defense, their defense and attack can be boosted. just their CC spam
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
i wouldnt like 0 def to be touched! since i don't find it a problem at all.. 
Of course you wouldn't find a problem with 0D since you're a faking barbarian 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1
its literally BS lol
especially with those ruskis
man everytime I pvp vs Russians they proc 0def on me literally every time they use the skill and it cant be all luck

Offline ❤철벽녀❤

• Baby Little Marionette
  • 한 번쯤은 나를 생각하겠죠
  • Characters: ღMaetelღFaluluღ
My 0pdef procs once every 50 tries :'(

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
My 0pdef procs once every 50 tries :'(
Mine is like every 100.  :'(
❤️

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Of course you wouldn't find a problem with 0D since you're a faking barbarian
any other class would just kite! stop being clueless.
only class which is massively close ranged are wb/bm/sin
wb = tank
bm = leap, stun, stun
sin = tidal, cc of their own, kite.
not to mention bm,sin can kill pet easily. and can dodge the anatomy on 0def easily. i for one do as a barb

any other class is already ranged and can easily kite. not to mention their own survival abilities 
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2016, 10:38 am by ★Kera

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
You're just bad if you die to 0def in a 1v1. Your fault for leaving your self open like that, only class that can cry about 0def is psy or mg. 

P.s. 100% 0def does not exist nor is possible due to it being a server side rather than client based calculation. 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
any other class would just kite! stop being clueless.
only class which is massively close ranged are wb/bm/sin
wb = tank
bm = leap, stun, stun
sin = tidal, cc of their own, kite.
not to mention bm,sin can kill pet easily. and can dodge the anatomy on 0def easily. i for one do as a barb

any other class is already ranged and can easily kite. not to mention their own survival abilities
Mass PK. EA x3 Sparks with IG at 2APS.

AA randomly switches to you as there is 2-3 EA's already sparked and dropping bodies, the venomancer uses ironwood and proc's 0D on the unlucky target
3-4 EA's just instantly hit you the moment 0D procs
...?

So much for kiting and survivability tactics. You're dead before you know what happened. It's more of an issue in mass PK, and that's the only view I'm looking at it from- as for 1v1's where you can play it off, sure you can avoid dying if you're fast enough

If you're going to deny that the above doesn't happen you're lying to yourself. We've all been there in TW and DT, and in mass PK and have seen a party member of ours instantly go from fully buffed to dead in a fraction of a second.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Mass PK. EA x3 Sparks with IG at 2APS.

AA randomly switches to you as there is 2-3 EA's already sparked and dropping bodies, the venomancer uses ironwood and proc's 0D on the unlucky target
3-4 EA's just instantly hit you the moment 0D procs
...?

So much for kiting and survivability tactics. You're dead before you know what happened. It's more of an issue in mass PK, and that's the only view I'm looking at it from- as for 1v1's where you can play it off, sure you can avoid dying if you're fast enough

If you're going to deny that the above doesn't happen you're lying to yourself. We've all been there in TW and DT, and in mass PK and have seen a party member of ours instantly go from fully buffed to dead in a fraction of a second.
yea basically 3 ea's 3sparking AAing you will surely kill you anyway even if you didnt get 0def. but mostly that would be effective vs tanky targets as bms/eps/sup venos. so its needed in mass pk actually. and for that very reason you can't just touch 0 def

PURGATORY

decrease amount of CC obtained by pet to just one skill only, either freeze or stun
The pet cc is derived from the fact that WF is reliant on it for many aspects such as wf doesn't itself possess an arsenal of cc such as mage or other arcanes do with a multiple stuns and slowdowns, sleep, silence what not that cost fundamentally no chi at all. WF fox form freeze costs 1 spark, frost scarab (demon freezes for 3 seconds, sage doesn't) costs 1 spark and is thus largely useless to use on demon chi-wise. People like Eve use stuns for both defensive and offensive reasons, Pounce with 80% chance to stun has 1 minute CD, Heavy load has 30 seconds cd so crying about them being spammable is not relevant. It might however appear as spamming if it constantly interrupts your locks such as occult 'cause that's a reasonable way for an out at a prospect of death. Even primitive wolf's special skill Loyal dog already got CD nerf making it what not a last resort skill nowhere spammable. I do approve that pet freeze is used merely for offensive reasons and gives wf there an advantage to go full offense for a certain period and also gives a good chance to lock target, if anything should be removed it is pet freeze but again it is not that big a problem for any other class than wb, and I know you can facetank most of it anyway. Having pet cc restricted has similar effect on wf gameplay as would occult removal have on wb, play with the thought for a while.
Also from wb pov it would be no big deal to increase pet dmg or defense whatsoever but for instance that would have a huge advantageous impact on wf 1v1s versus other arcanes as the pet can be accumulated to deal huge dmg already and I don't think that would be reasonable on any basis. What comes to 0d I do not care what happens to it tbh but I still don't find it a problem nowhere else but events where it can be exploited a lot

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
The pet cc is derived from the fact that WF is reliant on it for many aspects such as wf doesn't itself possess an arsenal of cc such as mage or other arcanes do with a multiple stuns and slowdowns, sleep, silence what not that cost fundamentally no chi at all. WF fox form freeze costs 1 spark, frost scarab (demon freezes for 3 seconds, sage doesn't) costs 1 spark and is thus largely useless to use on demon chi-wise. People like Eve use stuns for both defensive and offensive reasons, Pounce with 80% chance to stun has 1 minute CD, Heavy load has 30 seconds cd so crying about them being spammable is not relevant. It might however appear as spamming if it constantly interrupts your locks such as occult 'cause that's a reasonable way for an out at a prospect of death. Even primitive wolf's special skill Loyal dog already got CD nerf making it what not a last resort skill nowhere spammable. I do approve that pet freeze is used merely for offensive reasons and gives wf there an advantage to go full offense for a certain period and also gives a good chance to lock target, if anything should be removed it is pet freeze but again it is not that big a problem for any other class than wb, and I know you can facetank most of it anyway. Having pet cc restricted has similar effect on wf gameplay as would occult removal have on wb, play with the thought for a while.
Also from wb pov it would be no big deal to increase pet dmg or defense whatsoever but for instance that would have a huge advantageous impact on wf 1v1s versus other arcanes as the pet can be accumulated to deal huge dmg already and I don't think that would be reasonable on any basis. What comes to 0d I do not care what happens to it tbh but I still don't find it a problem nowhere else but events where it can be exploited a lot
i stopped reading after saying its chi consuming since venos are just chi machines i dunno what you mean, and i stopped reading till the not so spammable part.
you do realize that there are tons of other shit ***ing cc to be done? which give enough time.. that's why i say limit the cc from pet to only 1 skill. now its fair.. i didnt say nerf venos def or atk or pets def or atk, no boost venos atk and pets def/atk but nerf the amount of cc a pet can obtain.

edit: ok i read the whole thing now.
1- any arcanes 123 venos pets anyway
2- only lock can be done by wb to effectively kill anything is done with occult. so i dunno what the fuk you just said or pointed at, since venos have tons of other shit.

3- also kindly go read refresh comments, or your own comments after our 1v1s. you basically rinse and repeat aka kite or face tank till you can do same kind of shit again. banana mario gameplay of shit
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2016, 12:31 pm by ★Kera

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
You're just bad if you die to 0def in a 1v1. Your fault for leaving your self open like that, only class that can cry about 0def is psy or mg.

P.s. 100% 0def does not exist nor is possible due to it being a server side rather than client based calculation.

Say that to awyf