Epic Perfect World

Crashes against Apollumi

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
maybe you get too nervous you will never beat us and force log off and say "crash x.x" , busted I think? xD
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Some ppl call it "Rage Quit", your members going offline doesn't mean their clients crash
and if u actually believe that Apollumi can crash tyrants member's clients ONLY
then dude.. you prolly believe in Voodoo  :normal-1: :normal-1:
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2016, 07:35 am by Mada

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I honestly believe that Agatio should delete Apollumi, it truly is the only solution to the emo tears currently 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i seem to get a lot of bug reports especially when domgrath and dream are around tbh, i believe there to be some gm power abuse 
Just my opinion.. (Not accusing anyone persay)

GMs should not be allowed to have any personal relationships with the players (such as E-Dating, Pocket Gms) in order to deter any favoritism. (Moderators deleting posts for no reason, Moderators putting valid tickets on hold etc, dcing players) It's not my server so I don't personally care If GMs/ Staff date any players; but when it follows everyone screams favortism.

GMs should also be stripped from any stalking powers ie: from using the IP panel.

Crashes are partly due to mystics and archers who have certain pots (shadow pills and revelation potions) that may cause the targeted player to crash when used with certain skills. (Many players have these aforementioned pots in their inventory)

It is fairly known that alot of players abuse script exploits, sACT edits, 0 pdef offset function, purge bots, genie bots, skill senders, jump hack, fly hack, normal damage on flyer hack offset function etc, and ddos attacks..

These players have only ruined a great nostalgic game entirely. Its utter Chaos.

Kudos to those players who don't cheat. Long live EPW.
Last Edit: Oct 16, 2016, 06:37 am by Siada

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

GMs should not be allowed to have any personal relationships with the players (such as E-Dating, Pocket Gms) in order to deter any favoritism. (Moderators deleting posts for no reason, Moderators putting valid tickets on hold etc, dcing players) It's not my server so I don't personally care If GMs/ Staff date any players; but when it follows everyone screams favortism.

GMs should also be stripped from any stalking powers ie: from using the IP panel.

Crashes are partly due to mystics and archers who have certain pots (shadow pills and revelation potions) that may cause the targeted player to crash when used with certain skills. (Many players have these aforementioned pots in their inventory)

It is fairly known that alot of players abuse script exploits, sACT edits, 0 pdef offset function, purge bots, genie bots, skill senders, jump hack, fly hack, normal damage on flyer hack offset function etc.

These players have only ruined a great nostalgic game entirely. Its utter Chaos.

Lily spotted.

Insanity

It is fairly known that alot of players abuse script exploits, sACT edits, 0 pdef offset function, purge bots, genie bots, skill senders, jump hack, fly hack, normal damage on flyer hack offset function etc.

you don't need to edate someone to have them as pocket gm, based on your logic gms should not be allowed to have friends, favoritism isn't only for relationships it can be for friends too

kitty stew

Just my opinion.. (Not accusing anyone persay) GMs should not be allowed to have any personal relationships with the players (such as E-Dating, Pocket Gms) in order to deter any favoritism. (Moderators deleting posts for no reason, Moderators putting valid tickets on hold etc, dcing players) It's not my server so I don't personally care If GMs/ Staff date any players; but when it follows everyone screams favortism. GMs should also be stripped from any stalking powers ie: from using the IP panel. Crashes are partly due to mystics and archers who have certain pots (shadow pills and revelation potions) that may cause the targeted player to crash when used with certain skills. (Many players have these aforementioned pots in their inventory) It is fairly known that alot of players abuse script exploits, sACT edits, 0 pdef offset function, purge bots, genie bots, skill senders, jump hack, fly hack, normal damage on flyer hack offset function etc. These players have only ruined a great nostalgic game entirely. Its utter Chaos. Kudos to those players who don't cheat. Long live EPW.
a lot of valid concerns, but how would you propose a gm handle reports/events that require comparing IP addresses if they are stripped of the power to look at IPs? doesn't sound reasonable to make Agatio shoulder this alone

if you're that paranoid, use a VPN.. PIA has an assload of IPs from various servers in various countries

Offline Areashi

• Banned

xD IP traces in 2016. LUL

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You can't prevent having any sort of relationship between staff and players. GMs aren't monitored outside of this game, and honestly, I'd feel a little weird about being followed around on my personal Skype or something to see who I interact with just for the purpose of calming some minds. That's just ridiculous. 
Favoritism accusations will always be there. I believe if you become a GM you just accept that this is part of the job and as long as people don't go too far with it we can handle that. These accusations even come from your past background - let's be honest, everyone is judged at first based on the guild/group of people they were in -, which, again, you can't erase, unless you have always played PW without having any communication with anyone. 
You can't prove yourself to everyone and some will always see you as the black sheep based on that. While I'm not in any big guild anymore, I do believe it makes no sense to completely isolate myself from people just so there won't be any fairy tales about being biased without any actual proof shown.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
guilds with alliance are talking now?

Tyrants the greatest

Insanity

Apollumi the greatest

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic