Epic Perfect World

Crashes against Apollumi

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
i never got dcd during dt tbh! but its mostly cause too much data load in same time for most of people. i do have garbage ms through it.

anyway the only dt i saw tactics resolve was last one, but only way to make that work was to put in great numbers. there were enough numbers to baselock, enough numbers to hold middle, and enough numbers for boss! (which i honestly didn't see while being by the boss they magically appeared).

i guess gg on having 120 players plus the extra allies! thanks for the challenge finally hopefully gon win next dt like always.
hahah bro i heard they had 110+ online in apollumi , + tc , +alt guild = around 120+

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
hahah bro i heard they had 110+ online in apollumi , + tc , +alt guild = around 120+
So sad, they needed even more numbers after losing 1v5

kitty stew

frantically tries to unsubscribe from thread notifications

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Just my opinion.. (Not accusing anyone persay)

GMs should not be allowed to have any personal relationships with the players (such as E-Dating, Pocket Gms) in order to deter any favoritism. (Moderators deleting posts for no reason, Moderators putting valid tickets on hold etc, dcing players) It's not my server so I don't personally care If GMs/ Staff date any players; but when it follows everyone screams favortism.

GMs should also be stripped from any stalking powers ie: from using the IP panel.

Crashes are partly due to mystics and archers who have certain pots (shadow pills and revelation potions) that may cause the targeted player to crash when used with certain skills. (Many players have these aforementioned pots in their inventory)

It is fairly known that alot of players abuse script exploits, sACT edits, 0 pdef offset function, purge bots, genie bots, skill senders, jump hack, fly hack, normal damage on flyer hack offset function etc.

These players have only ruined a great nostalgic game entirely. Its utter Chaos.

Kudos to those players who don't cheat. Long live EPW.
Nice alt account bro normal-2  

How do you suggest Agatio monitor who his staff is in a relationship with?  That is something he has no control over.  If the relationship effects how that person does his/her job that's a different story.  Some of these GMs handle their relationships better than others.  Can't make a rule to not allow GMs to have relationships with players, that's pretty dumb.

Example: That's like having a job, and your boss says he is gonna fire you just because you have a relationship with a customer.  

EDIT: Flower gives Insanity free items btw.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2016, 02:44 pm by Explicit

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
"IP panel"

Lol if you think the in game IP panel is your actual IP you're not smart.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2016, 02:18 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
There is several exploits in the game that currently exist. However, even if they are reported, they are unfixable as it is the skills way. There is ways to mass crash everyone that's not in your squad that I know of(no, I will not reveal them as it is cheap but it is an old trick done by players in other servers back around when new classes just came out)

slpstrm17

Lily spotted.
I am not Lily.
There is several exploits in the game that currently exist. However, even if they are reported, they are unfixable as it is the skills way. There is ways to mass crash everyone that's not in your squad that I know of(no, I will not reveal them as it is cheap but it is an old trick done by players in other servers back around when new classes just came out)
Yes. I know of some aswell.

Nice alt account bro normal-2  

How do you suggest Agatio monitor who his staff is in a relationship with?  That is something he has no control over.  If the relationship effects how that person does his/her job that's a different story.  Some of these GMs handle their relationships better than others.  Can't make a rule to not allow GMs to have relationships with players, that's pretty dumb.

Example: That's like having a job, and your boss says he is gonna fire you just because you have a relationship with a customer.  

EDIT: Flower gives Insanity free items btw.
This isn't an alt account.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion if you don't like it I don't really care what you think.

Agatio has plenty control. Are you assuming he has no control? That's pretty dumb.

Don't assume assumptions and imply implications here.

When opinions cannot be distinguished from facts then the world becomes a place where lies become true, where people can believe what they want to believe.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2016, 05:13 pm by Siada

Offline Areashi

• Banned

Everyone is entitled to an opinion if you don't like it I don't really care what you think.

Agatio has plenty control. Are you assuming he has no control? That's pretty dumb.

When opinions cannot be distinguished from facts, the world becomes a place where lies become true, where people can believe what they want to believe.
weeb spotted

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
every complaint coming from the emos in tyrants who've lived with a GM in their guild for months but no drama was built on it because we are better in every aspect( pvp , trashtalk, leading) , but suddenly it becomes a problem because you need to hang on to a reason on why you keep losing, lola i had a giggle xD
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
Bunch of emotional people over an old online game. You ppl need to relax and do some yoga. 
"IP panel"

Lol if you think the in game IP panel is your actual IP you're not smart.
Lol if you think you know how to actually code or develop anything useful in the next upcoming month for any project, yeah not very smart nor resourceful.

See what I did there? ;)
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2016, 12:34 pm by Siada

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Lol if you think you know how to actually code or development anything useful in the next upcoming month for any project, yeah not very smart nor resourceful.

See what I did there? ;)
You quote me and reply with a completely irrelevant retort, nice one?

I'm 100% sure you have no idea what you're talking about either when it comes to the GM's permissions, let alone comments about "server development" which you so freely pulled out of your behind.

Your comments alone on the matter show your ignorance on the issue, and you really have no right to comment about said issues if you're so highly misinformed.

The GM's have limited permissions, and everything that is done by them (for the most part) is logged and recorded. IP addresses for example like you brought up is hilarious considering the GM's can't even see realtime IP addresses.

I believe the only person with that power would be Agatio depending on his sever setup.

All in all though, if there was any true favoritism on this sever then it would be addressed by Agatio as it has been in the past. For people such as yourselves that throw around the word so freely, I find you to be extremely dull and misinformed. 

In my honest opinion, there should be no exceptions when it comes to harassment and serious problems that can come up in the game. If I had to say something about it, I think that the GM's are actually too lenient on the community when it comes to harassment and banning.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2016, 06:43 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

When opinions cannot be distinguished from facts then the world becomes a place where lies become true, where people can believe what they want to believe.
http://prntscr.com/c4jpki Looks like an alt account to me
You can have an opinion, it's just wrong.  It's a fact that Agatio can't control who his staff associates with.