Epic Perfect World

True story? :o

Walid

Is this how ppl looking for?
Mengs, get a life!

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
"is this how ppl looking for" ? say what?

And to be all fair, I think it's time that you take your own advice here. Go get yourself a live and stop log on the game and spam world chat with your useless attention seeking bs u throw at people. You got banned on your first char for the reason. are you trying with your others now? and now you spamming the forum all over with same junk and stupid pictures.

Walid

Micke, u need to stfu and stop replying me. fk off!

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Micke, u need to stfu and stop replying me. fk off!

Open forum, I believe I can answer in it where I want to. If you don't want people to answer you, STOP SPAM IT with threads like this.

Offline joachiem

Daystalk tone down, the only encounter I had with you was you spamming random survival skills against a lv  148 sin...

Walid

Open forum, I believe I can answer in it where I want to. If you don't want people to answer you, STOP SPAM IT with threads like this.

STFU?

Offline Mantus

And once again from threads where ppls could lol from it comes hating x.x

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
@ joachiem  umm..  and what has your random junk to do with this thread? omg will kids like u ever grow up?

@ walid  eh. Yeah anger problems much? think it's the end for you now don't u?

ahh so funny people in this world..

Walid

@ joachiem  umm..  and what has your random junk to do with this thread? omg will kids like u ever grow up?

@ walid  eh. Yeah anger problems much? think it's the end for you now don't u?

I'm not anger, u r just such an asshole and pervert. u will be pissed soon. gl

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
I'm not anger, u r just such an asshole and pervert. u will be pissed soon. gl

pervert? asshole? pissed? lol where? only pissed one here is you atm, just look at the way you talk atm. I wonder who is pissed, So fast you got to know who I was, you started to bring up years old crap from a different server even. and that punished you right away. So I wonder who is pissed and can't move on with things and grow up.
I got nothing to be pissed on, never had, Only you and others who get pissed and starts your random hate so fast someone speaks up to you kids. and remind you about for example...  ...rules. etc. ;)

and no you're not "anger" LOL gd one. you are mad as hell.

Walid

pervert? asshole? pissed? lol where? only pissed one here is you atm, just look at the way you talk atm. I wonder who is pissed, So fast you got to know who I was, you started to bring up years old crap from a different server even. and that punished you right away. So I wonder who is pissed and can't move on with things and grow up.
I got nothing to be pissed on, never had, Only you and others who get pissed and starts your random hate so fast someone speaks up to you kids. and remind you about for example...  ...rules. etc. ;)

and no you're not "anger" LOL gd one. you are mad as hell.

how many times telling im not mad? lmao. well have fun LOL  g0 and move on LOL

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
how many times telling im not mad? lmao. well have fun LOL  g0 and move on LOL

Just look at this answer now, how you changed it from the swearing and trash to an uncertain response now when you don't know what to say anymore, and how u start spam with "lol and lmao" words.
Well clearly you have damn serious problems spamming forum and screaming like you do in this one, and insulting and being racist in world chat to every single player online. 

a tip for you. try get some friends again. without trying to buy them like last time. u wonder why they left.. funny.. and never try to hit someone when you already are down for counting.  ;)

now have a good one and start think about life. marry xmas little boy.

Walid

o.o friends? LOL  i hv friends, they r around in epw. wat i want to say, i just camebk to play epw again.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Just look at this answer now, how you changed it from the swearing and trash to an uncertain response now when you don't know what to say anymore, and how u start spam with "lol and lmao" words.
Well clearly you have damn serious problems spamming forum and screaming like you do in this one, and insulting and being racist in world chat to every single player online. 

a tip for you. try get some friends again. without trying to buy them like last time. u wonder why they left.. funny.. and never try to hit someone when you already are down for counting.  ;)

now have a good one and start think about life. marry xmas little boy.
Why...are you so annoying and stupid?