Epic Perfect World

Crisis Resolved (Weekly) Guide

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Crisis Resolved (Weekly) is a challenge quest that can be accepted every week. This quest involves doing a full run of 2 Instances, Abaddon and Seat of Torment (SoT). There are 2 versions of this quest one for Aba and one for SoT both give a reward of 3 SLS so if you complete both every week you will have a total of 6 SLS. Furthermore, this quest can be accepted once per character per week.
Note: Do not trash the quest or you will not be able to get it again until the next week.

You may farm SLS with with alts I suppose as both Abaddon and Seat of Torment can have a max of 10 players enter the instance. So in theory if all 10 players in squad were yours you can have 60 SLS per week at once.

Before I forget.. Here is a link to a guide that tells you how to do full Abbadon and Full SoT if you are not sure how to complete them already
Now onto the fun!

Let us first begin with Abaddon.
You will first need to go to the entrance of Abaddon. You may either enter Hell and fly to the Abaddon entrance or teleport to Abaddon, leave, then fly to entrance. It does not really matter, simply go to the outside entrance of Abbadon.
Once at the entrance you should see an NPC named Celestial Messenger.

Click the Celestial Messenger and Select "Quest Related"

Then Select the purple quest "Crisis Resolved (Week)"

Afterwards, select the first option

Once that is done you can now check your Quest Log, it should look something like this:

You will then need to complete the Full Abaddon to complete this quest. once you have completed the full Abaddon you should return to the Celestial Messenger to get your reward. The reward is one "Crushed Emblem" you can then trade this Emblem for 3 SLS at the Celestial Messenger

1 Crushed Emblem = 3 Super Level Scrolls

Now onto Seat of Torment

You will first need to go to the entrance of SoT. You may either enter Heaven and fly to the SoT entrance or teleport to SoT, leave, then fly to entrance. It does not really matter, simply go to the outside entrance of SoT.

Once at the entrance you should see an NPC named Celestial Messenger.

Click the Celestial Messenger and Select "Quest Related"

Then Select the purple quest "Crisis Resolved (Week)"

Afterwards, select the first option

Once that is done you can now check your Quest Log, it should look something like this:

You will then need to complete the Full SoT to complete this quest. once you have completed the full SoT you should return to the Celestial Messenger to get your reward. The reward is one "Crushed Emblem" you can then trade this Emblem for 3 SLS at the Celestial Messenger

1 Crushed Emblem = 3 Super Level Scrolls

If you see anything I need to adjust on this guide, please let me know and I will fix it ASAP. Thanks!

Last Edit: Aug 09, 2016, 09:42 pm by lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
Oooo another cool guide! Almost good as me  O:-)

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Flower

• Retired Staff Member
  • Ivoreh was here first! Chocolate♥✿| Peterpekpek |Anshed! #BoobssignedbyDream
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Going hard on these guides Tasha, nice one.  :monkey-23:

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Cool
Thanks!

Oooo another cool guide! Almost good as me  O:-)
....better than you  :police:

Going hard on these guides Tasha, nice one.  :monkey-23:
Thank you Flower. I think it's what happens when I get in a busy-body mood and just made some guides I didn't see available. Hope they help someone at least  :tiger-23:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
:o :o :o :o :o

Chocolatewashereshh.