Epic Perfect World

Ability to change gear

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
ok here's an example

I was in def gear and this guy dealt 10k, not sure if crit or not didn't pay attention to that, and as I went atk gear to stun him I dealt 5k crit. He was in black voodoo. We both had buff pot on. My hit was a crit. Idc if it gets nerfed or patched, doesn't matter to me, but I agree with you when you say psys were underdog class for the longest time so maybe leave them like that and let them be good for now.
Well its like bragging about Ea's sparking and immunity right off the bat to spam aps nothing can really do about it, other than spam your own immunes at it but sadly can get 3sparks if skill no on cd and re do it all over just without immunes "probably" 
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
ok here's an example

I was in def gear and this guy dealt 10k, not sure if crit or not didn't pay attention to that, and as I went atk gear to stun him I dealt 5k crit. He was in black voodoo. We both had buff pot on. My hit was a crit. Idc if it gets nerfed or patched, doesn't matter to me, but I agree with you when you say psys were underdog class for the longest time so maybe leave them like that and let them be good for now, they deserve that I guess. :-[
NEVERMIND THEN, NERF PSY

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Well its like bragging about Ea's sparking and immunity right off the bat to spam aps nothing can really do about it, other than spam your own immunes at it but sadly can get 3sparks if skill no on cd and re do it all over just without immunes "probably"
But the thing is after that, the ea won't have anything left, as long as you have decently fast reactions and you can expel or ad or pot whatever in time, you can easily kill it after, especially since you're a psy so you can be in white vd till you get a stun off or the ea misplays or something. But whatever, as I said, psychics were useless for the longest time so I guess this was bound to happen.

NEVERMIND THEN, NERF PSY

Agreed, need to make online petition for big big nerf.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Return the ability to change gear in combat mode, please, it is difficult to survive :pig-12:
NO! u can switch 4 pcs to increase ur DEF LV to 40+. it's fine
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Guys i will say it again since you guys are using this to just throw insults and i had to clean this one already once.
This will not happen.
Now i'm locking it.