Epic Perfect World

Ability to change gear

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
I havn't change my genie set up in years so of course "evil ward' even though i  seen people with it i forget it actual counters them but.. Psy are pretty plainly squishy in Black voodoo, even if they switch to white. just as any other class player, spam immunes / pots and run, wait for cd on sot (soul of stun) or retaliation, but it sorta takes kiting back but if pretty much out number by 2-3 ea's the psy will die easily even in white voodoo least from my experience .
psys are pretty tanky when they're in white (specially if full def too)
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Legit though, yesterday at lost Haydz and some other psychic whose name I forgot facetanked about 4 people for quite a while until they died. You might just not be using the gear everyone's using now.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Well full def gear and weapon yeah i will agree since the gear i use to had was all def setup and i did survive at least 2 sins on me at a time while in black voodoo for the moment then switch to white they basically didn't bother with me then lol..
But all depends on how Agatio will look at it.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
They're supposed to be tanky in white stop crying. You cried enough to get scripts removed, calm down now
They are supposed to be tanky in white, everyone knows that yeah, but they're not supposed to also be tanky in black while dealing that much damage, that's what we're on about. Not how tanky psychics are in white bc when they're in white they're useless and noone cares about them.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Leave psys alone, they were underdog for a while, now suffer cocksuckers and thats bullsht no psy will deal 20ks in black voodoo + def gear, you fkin liar btch

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
They are supposed to be tanky in white, everyone knows that yeah, but they're not supposed to also be tanky in black while dealing that much damage, that's what we're on about. Not how tanky psychics are in white bc when they're in white they're useless and noone cares about them.
They're not tanky in black imo. Especially when compared to every other caster

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
They're supposed to be tanky in white stop crying. You cried enough to get scripts removed, calm down now
did I say they're not supposed to be? I was merely saying they're tanky because yuri said they're squishy while they're obviously not

they did get a good boost from this previous patch but I'm not trying to nerf them (maybe I should)

I don't see how this is crying plus I barely even posted about "getting scripts removed" stop quoting me with your nonsense

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
They're not tanky in black imo. Especially when compared to every other caster
EXACTLY, TAKE WF FOR EXAMPLE, HOW DARE THIS MOON TALK ABOUT OVERPOWERED CLASS!!

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Make white voodoo lvl 1 learnable and give psy def blessing

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
damn hypocrite me

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Their nothing wrong with wf tanking abilities :tiger-37: 
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Leave psys alone, they were underdog for a while, now suffer cocksuckers and thats bullsht no psy will deal 20ks in black voodoo + def gear, you fkin liar btch
LOL im sorry boss dont hit me

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
Now all jokes aside tbh, how the *** is white voodoo a problem, the whole purpose of a psychic class is to deal damage and my atk level with white voodoo and def weapon is ***ing negative, only rich as *** psychics that can afford to have 100+ BASE atk levels are the ones who still have atk levels when in white voodoo; stop crying about it. The only time any psychic uses white voodoo is when they're being literally a meatshield since our CC is decent but not really effective and the "support skills" cost 1000 chi and have an eternity + 1 second of cooldown. And again NO, I call bs on psychics dealing significant damage while being in def gear even if it is in black voodoo since when is 7k a big deal for *** sakes

Domgrath is just pissed off because he can't afktank a psychic while being able to zerk crit them for 30k
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2016, 02:40 pm by Scripter

Lilly_Satou

+1 to all and none less than that.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Now all jokes aside tbh, how the *** is white voodoo a problem, the whole purpose of a psychic class is to deal damage and my atk level with white voodoo and def weapon is ***ing negative, stop crying about white voodoo the only time any psychic uses white voodoo is when they're being literally a meatshield since our CC is decent but not really effective and the "support skills" cost 1000 chi and have an eternity + 1 second of cooldown. And again NO, I call bs on psychics dealing significant damage while being in def gear even if it is in black voodoo since when is 7k a big deal for *** sakes

Domgrath is just pissed off because he can't afktank a psychic while being able to zerk crit them for 30k
ok here's an example

I was in def gear and this guy dealt 10k, not sure if crit or not didn't pay attention to that, and as I went atk gear to stun him I dealt 5k crit. He was in black voodoo. We both had buff pot on. My hit was a crit. Idc if it gets nerfed or patched, doesn't matter to me, but I agree with you when you say psys were underdog class for the longest time so maybe leave them like that and let them be good for now, they deserve that I guess. :-[
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2016, 02:47 pm by Schizo