Epic Perfect World

Ability to change gear

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Also yeah no.  Just adapt.  I was starting to feel like an old man, telling these whippersnappers about the days when people clicked their gear by hand.

I'm basically 40

Offline Russian Girl

• Characters: Santch
  • Faction: Conflate

I do not care whether the swap work for the entire set. I want to swap rings and capes . they are expensive , and now basically useless.
There are 2 things that will not affect the game as the set

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I do not care whether the swap work for the entire set. I want to swap rings and capes . they are expensive , and now basically useless.
Psychic wanting more defense
nah lol

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
cape aint expensive lmao?
ring isnt even that bad in comparison to 40k+ for endgame orns with 2 atk

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
  • Faction: Tyrants
Did somebody say GvG forum pk?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The only things I could remotely think of changing currently is somehow weakening the defensive ability of psychics, it seems that every other class in the game was affected massively by this patch, however if a psychic camps full defense gear and is in white voodoo they can still tank the entire world, regardless who's hitting them.

Then, while still in this full defense, can just swap into black and still be doing 20K damages on people.

There's a ton more people playing psychics because of how ridiculously OP their defense is still. I've never seen so many psychics in my life in nation wars. 

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
The only things I could remotely think of changing currently is somehow weakening the defensive ability of psychics, it seems that every other class in the game was affected massively by this patch, however if a psychic camps full defense gear and is in white voodoo they can still tank the entire world, regardless who's hitting them.

Then, while still in this full defense, can just swap into black and still be doing 20K damages on people.

There's a ton more people playing psychics because of how ridiculously OP their defense is still. I've never seen so many psychics in my life in nation wars.
Good DPH Barbs, mystics, can both hit a psy ~15k-20k in def, and aps classes can kill a psy in def as well.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Psychics in black voodoo take around 6-7k now that you can't switch gears since they all just pk in full def gear, and obviously even way less in white voodoo, while still dealing 20ks in black. Honestly, I agree with Domgrath, psychics are the only thing kinda not balanced rn, but it's mostly in 1v1 and rpk situations. In mass pk, they're useless.
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2016, 02:20 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Nah, he's actually right. Psychics in black voodoo take around 6-7k now that you can't switch gears since they all just pk in full def gear, and obviously even way less in white voodoo obviously, while still dealing 20ks in black. Honestly, I agree with Domgrath, psychics are the only thing kinda not balanced rn.
++ since they can just switch between black/white and play with full def/full atk without the need of scripts

and even tho that's how a psychic is supposed to be it's not balanced that they can deal decent damage in full def

ot: it's fine as it is I just miss switching ep's capes but that's not a major problem
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Absorb soul has always been like that though and noone really complained, while psychics just got a boost this patch. Plus, absorb soul is easier to counter than psychic's damage.
Hard to c ounter when they in air while your in mid pk mostly not paying attention to them, and you end up getting 1shotted while in white voodoo  :pig-12:
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Hard to c ounter when they in air while your in mid pk mostly not paying attention to them, and you end up getting 1shotted while in white voodoo  :pig-12:
There's evil ward for a reason which honestly, has a pretty low cd. And in mid pk you're most likely gonna have buffs so absorb soul won't deal that much damage as it would without buffs, unless they're 3 sparked but then again, you have evil ward for a reason.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Hard to c ounter when they in air while your in mid pk mostly not paying attention to them, and you end up getting 1shotted while in white voodoo  :pig-12:
you just need evil ward, you see nature's vengeance and that's all you need to click

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
There's evil ward for a reason which honestly, has a pretty low cd. And in mid pk you're most likely gonna have buffs so absorb soul won't deal that much damage as it would without buffs, unless they're 3 sparked but then again, you have evil ward for a reason.
I havn't change my genie set up in years so of course "evil ward' even though i  seen people with it i forget it actual counters them but.. Psy are pretty plainly squishy in Black voodoo, even if they switch to white. just as any other class player, spam immunes / pots and run, wait for cd on sot (soul of stun) or retaliation, but it sorta takes kiting back but if pretty much out number by 2-3 ea's the psy will die easily even in white voodoo least from my experience .

I would only suggest fixing their dmg rating would be better view on it least even as a crappy Psy gear you can do 11k-15k dmg almost to 19k-20k on other crappy gear or people sitting in their atk weapon/set
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I havn't change my genie set up in years so of course "evil ward' even though i  seen people with it i forget it actual counters them but.. Psy are pretty plainly squishy in Black voodoo, even if they switch to white. just as any other class player, spam immunes / pots and run, wait for cd on sot (soul of stun) or retaliation, but it sorta takes kiting back but if pretty much out number by 2-3 ea's the psy will die easily even in white voodoo least from my experience .

I would only suggest fixing their dmg rating would be better view on it least even as a crappy Psy gear you can do 11k-15k dmg almost to 19k-20k on other crappy gear or people sitting in their atk weapon/set
You're not using the gear most psychis are using these days then. Either that, or you can't play the class properly which I don't think it's the case. And nah man, I'm guessing you're trying to say like nerf their dmg but their damage has always been like this, it's not that big of a deal, it's just how tanky it can get while dealing that much damage.