Epic Perfect World

Apollumi Vs Russia TW K.O 1 Push 9 mins

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Ok, 1st of all this vid is not meant to b offensive or anything , just for laughs.

ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
LOOOOOOL SNATCH. Soooo good intro bro...
Man i missed your videos for sure lmao.. Easy TW , they are done...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Wtf block squad and skillbar?? skillsender ?? noob

Offline Potsepis

• Inactive
  • Faction: Apollumi
 :police:
nice video 
Easy tw 
Apollumi only EU guild to ever destroy Conflate, most individualy skilled guild 1 apollumi god can destroy 2-3 Conflate/Tyrants/Any other guild noobs with ease. Kings of DT and Mass PK, dominating in 10v10 for 4 years.

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Wtf block squad and skillbar?? skillsender ?? noob
on wb yes

:police:
nice video
Easy tw
ty

LOOOOOOL SNATCH. Soooo good intro bro...
Man i missed your videos for sure lmao.. Easy TW , they are done...
ty bro
K.O headshot

ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
good vid,gf apollumi!

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
bb

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
May I ask something? You made fun of ''cyka blyat rush B'' tactic and called it stupid or w.e, but once you guys do it it's a master plan?   :normal-19:
Gz on win tho

Insanity

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Areashi

• Banned
May I ask something? You made fun of ''cyka blyat rush B'' tactic and called it stupid or w.e, but once you guys do it it's a master plan?   :normal-19:
Gz on win tho
can't expect more from favelas

Insanity

May I ask something? You made fun of ''cyka blyat rush B'' tactic and called it stupid or w.e, but once you guys do it it's a master plan?   :normal-19:
Gz on win tho
i can't expect you to know better you are clueless about tw
keep thinking it was just a straight b rush 

• : D
LMAO nice intro and ending, easy tw xdd
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
i can't expect you to know better you are clueless about tw
keep thinking it was just a straight b rush
I think the strategy should be titled "the Conflate" 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND