Epic Perfect World

Ace / Tempted vs AE / AoW

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
Just accept it TeroT you were worse Psy to exist.
Your archer game play as play as of a pinoy player...
At the time i ran AD numerous of times i came to AE front sz just for a no show accept the facts dude.  I have 0 reason to bring AD back to prove you guys are bad in pk. Other guilds such as Ace, Palsy, proven it already whats the point? Im way too lazy to run a guild again. Ducks already beaten you guys to the corner of the map not sure how much you can honestly think over this game over you're head that your guild and personally your'self isn't a great leader.
Back when you had Captain at least in your guild your pk squads was more organized. back in year ago your guild was least respected guild even though it was small when i was in it for the week.  Now that this Mord appear's honestly far as i see you let your guild just go whatever route you want it to go i already know the reason why China alliance didnt want to accept you guys anymore as much as you want them back. (at the time)
When you guys pk against Ruthless, you guys had "zero" plans on anything of the server you guys basically wanting a vendetta against Ruthless,
You been running this guild for quite many year's while i ran my guild for only a few months to proven over and over. Agaisnt Tyrants, China Alliance and the server. that AD would pk. No matter how skill. unskilled my guild was we pk with actual respect without even shit talking people in the end of it.
Again Tero really re think on your whole idea of your guild before you can come up to me and say some most ridiculous internet b.s.
delusion lvls over 9k man 
Back when you had Captain at least in your guild your pk squads was more organized.
quit ass kissing captain now boy 

I have 0 reason to bring AD back to prove you guys are bad in pk. Other guilds such as Ace, Palsy, proven it already whats the point?
thast why they have 0 records 0 vids and never show up to pk except the usless vid on page 1 of you LMFAO rethink your life man 
and you do got a reason to bring AD back , and this is the reason :) 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
delusion lvls over 9k man
Back when you had Captain at least in your guild your pk squads was more organized.
quit ass kissing captain now boy

I have 0 reason to bring AD back to prove you guys are bad in pk. Other guilds such as Ace, Palsy, proven it already whats the point?
thast why they have 0 records 0 vids and never show up to pk except the usless vid on page 1 of you LMFAO rethink your life man
and you do got a reason to bring AD back , and this is the reason :)
roast circle activated

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Thank you for that wonderful novel. Did I ask anything other than keeping one particular person out of this thread?
As far as the china alliance you don't even know what went down but it surely wasn't cause we were bad :) I have absolutely nothing to prove, ArchEnemy has owned 1/3 of the whole TW map 2 times, how many times AD had more then 2 lands? And yes we lost to Ducks simply cause they are better TW faction. They would've ran your faction down even worse.
Ruthless times, I cherish them, I loved them I wish those times would come back actually. And where did this me being a worse Psy to exist come from? Cause you decided to play psy all of a sudden? After I watched that video of yours I can safely say I am far better psy than you are. But what should I expect from a person who calls himself the best wf on the whole server.
You won't bring AD back for the simple reason, it would die just like it did everytime. I don't need reality checkups but clearly you do :D The level of salt you have towards AE is more than dead sea and I can understand that. We are still here having fun whereas your sole purpose in game is to be useless.
OMFG 
1 word  REKT

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Thanks for proven i actual had plans on the server which you guys never could even roast a marshmallow on completing any task of pushing xD

It show i had my goals set and proven i got people together fought Warning, and most the server guild, last guild that kept giving us pk was Overseers but they die instantly in battle. you guys never show up in pk anymore (at the month)

Where does AE stand in pk and server wise? in actual no where...  ignores by Apo just as a random  guild. AE still can only fight smaller guilds... but cant challenge the big cups like i have done.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Thanks for proven i actual had plans on the server which you guys never could even roast a marshmallow on completing any task of pushing xD

It show i had my goals set and proven i got people together fought Warning, and most the server guild, last guild that kept giving us pk was Overseers but they die instantly in battle. you guys never show up in pk anymore (at the month)

Where does AE stand in pk and server wise? in actual no where...  ignores by Apo just as a random  guild. AE still can only fight smaller guilds... but cant challenge the big cups like i have done.
"Pushing" love how that plan worked couldnt even push ruthless to extinction bro. they died by my hand.

Plans? more like wet dreams m8

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran

you should start checking my youtube channel how AE wrecks china alliance in pk including ducks cuz they are just good at TW LMAO 
+ your so called ''plans'' where your wet dreams boy 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
you should start checking my youtube channel how AE wrecks china alliance in pk including ducks cuz they are just good at TW LMAO
+ your so called ''plans'' where your wet dreams boy
So your admitting AE fail to compete against Ducks in an actual GvG....

Offline Dream

• Retired Staff Member
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Characters: Dream ◦ Reality
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Cool off everyone, otherwise this thread will be locked.
1 /18 /16

Bye, xo.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
nope i admitted AE killed China alliance plenty of thimes :) and on other note they had china alliance in TW go ask them by urself :) 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
nope i admitted AE killed China alliance plenty of thimes :) and on other note they had china alliance in TW go ask them by urself :)
Far as i see Ae 1 Land in the corner...thou pretty sure you will be re taken ur lands considering Ivan has no time to run the guild and Ducks and AE no longer play to only a few around left.
But its fine stay on those thoughts 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
We've openly admitted that Ducks is a better tw guild thats fine. Still does better vs Ducks then AD or Palsy would. scratch that. With the exception of you Palsy has some good pkers. AD would last about 1 min vs ducks. Anyways to bring things to a close. Roast of Yuri succeeded ty for time and hour of my life wasted. o.O

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Far as i see Ae 1 Land in the corner...thou pretty sure you will be re taken ur lands considering Ivan has no time to run the guild and Ducks and AE no longer play to only a few around left.
But its fine stay on those thoughts
2 lands* go look :) 
+ idd they went inactive meybe we sahll se AG and heaven again aswell cuz they wherent rly in allot of pk's so here u got the prove that they where 90% in ducks 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Roasted? DIdnt knew i was being roasted by randoms of AE :/ must be slow...

Either way the real roasted is your e-emotions of how bad you guys in pk and Ducks vs AD well... conisdering china bows actual hurt :/ we probably last longer than you most likely considering i watch all of Nimy/Colorblind videos of how AE tactics are just ran by a 10yr old who pretty much know nothing how to run PK/TW squads as well considering i shut down Tero from replying on this thread unless he has to say something pure out of stupidness meme's

Either way if i wasn't a good pker personally no guild would've accepted me lol.... I already been in most of the guilds of the server back in 2014-15 And change names over  & over still trying to beat rev score in name changing x.x

But either way you guys are nothing until Apo / Tyrants disband and their are no more top tier guilds around to challenge  anymore.

As well cant admit your failuire of a guild to not challenge tyrants or Apo in TW or in actual gvg/pk only time you probably in a mass pk is to be ignored while Apo / tyrants pushing each other while you guys are just randoms doing whatever. All the videoes i have seen were mostly agaisnt smaller guilds... you hav a video ae vs apo,tyrants but not actual beating / fighting them lol...don't you honestly think if Apo wouldve turn back to fight you guys you wouldve even last 30secs let alone 3mins agianst palsy?
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 11:48 pm by Yuri

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Either way if i wasn't a good pker personally no guild would've accepted me lol.... I already been in most of the guilds of the server back in 2014-15 And change names over  & over still trying to beat rev score in name changing x.x
Difference between you and Rev changing names are different though. Rev probably changes his name just for fun whereas you change them for hiding shame. I am done with this topic :)