Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Feb 19, 2016

Feb 18, 2016

Sep 25, 2015

AE will always be delusional of its own past existence of losing in an actual pk.
says as begged for alliance inb4 this LOL

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

sit down nigga

you should better rebuild AD and contineu your plan making Ruthless / Warning / Tyrants and then AE disband

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Beg for alliance here lemme teach the uneducated... Warning Alliance was made when we were in mass pk against Tyrants at the time which im pretty sure Omega can speak for at the time if he remember. 

Majority of the ally was mostly pking agiasnt tyrants which harpist has called on my guild anytime they went into pk agianst tyrants. Now in my Sep video Warning member happen to be their but proven point i never called for them.. But it show at the time AE has called the china alliance when they was carrying them at the time.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/d8Xf95C86eE/hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=196&h=110&stc=true&jpg444=true&jpgq=90&sp=68&sigh=juKxM9Bp4Z2IQ7sEpcTkys5K210

sit down nigga

you should better rebuild AD and contineu your plan making Ruthless / Warning / Tyrants and then AE disband
LOOOOOOOL
sec have a vid for just this moment provided to me by eBFF Raven

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Beg for alliance here lemme teach the uneducated... Warning Alliance was made when we were in mass pk against Tyrants at the time which im pretty sure Omega can speak for at the time if he remember.

Majority of the ally was mostly pking agiasnt tyrants which harpist has called on my guild anytime they went into pk agianst tyrants. Now in my Sep video Warning member happen to be their but proven point i never called for them.. But it show at the time AE has called the china alliance when they was carrying them at the time.
delusions on its finest

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker

except that time where .2 Tyrants members de_destroyed AD+ Warning

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Thanks mord for proven me AD won against AE 4-1 i will count that little clip of 5vs8 in that little record victory of yours over us :) was funny as fk when we kept wiping u  guys without being in any party till you sig a whole squad XD that day but in an actual legit gvg you never won which has been proven much today, and most day's we pk against you guys

Hey but where are the other videos of you supposedly dominating AE  :/ i thought you guys won more pk agiasnt us.. cause for the record of my memory we show up to your safe zone quite alot for a no show pk. only ruthless was only guild that actual had balls in coming to pk.

Even at the time Synanom/Cinnamon was with us even after the alliance break she still stayed in AD and actual pk with us and against you guys at times.  Many things been said between me and her which i dont really care to bring up in the forums. But its whatever ;)  

Keep playing the Server Attention Act it surely working..
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 10:56 pm by Yuri

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Thanks mord for proven me AD won against AE 4-1 i will count that little clip of 5vs8 in that little record victory of yours over us :) was funny as fk when we kept wiping u  guys without being in any party till you sig a whole squad XD that day
yea LMAO stay delusional man go rebuild AD pls lets see how u gonna destroy ruthless warning tyrants and AE 
the fact you said u gonna destroy ruthless then warning then tyrants and then AE is alrdy the reason you are here the one who is delusional , but thats noone of my buisness

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
yea LMAO stay delusional man go rebuild AD pls lets see how u gonna destroy ruthless warning tyrants and AE
the fact you said u gonna destroy ruthless then warning then tyrants and then AE is alrdy the reason you are here the one who is delusional , but thats noone of my buisness
Stay the dumbest deluded person ever when it comes to actual acknowledge of facts. 

And far as me being back just for only to pk due to boredom of no other mmorpg out to play atm please consider counselling... 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Even at the time Synanom/Cinnamon was with us even after the alliance break she still stayed in AD and actual pk with us and against you guys at times.  Many things been said between me and her which i dont really care to bring up in the forums. But its whatever ;)  
Keep her out of this numnuts. Many things have been said indeed but she is no part of this thread or convo so keep her out of it.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Stay the dumbest deluded person ever when it comes to actual acknowledge of facts.

And far as me being back just for only to pk due to boredom of no other mmorpg out to play atm please consider counselling...
keep qouting me and keep askign gm to clean this topic boy that alrdy shows how butthurt your going :) 
on other note you keep saying you dotn care about me or dont give a fk LMAO dude u keep qouting me liek no tomorow you keep making your qoutes longer , sup boy you getting a nerve on your forehead ? LMAO

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Keep her out of this numnuts. Many things have been said indeed but she is no part of this thread or convo so keep her out of it.
Just accept it TeroT you were worse Psy to exist.
Your archer game play as play as of a pinoy player...
At the time i ran AD numerous of times i came to AE front sz just for a no show accept the facts dude.  I have 0 reason to bring AD back to prove you guys are bad in pk. Other guilds such as Ace, Palsy, proven it already whats the point? Im way too lazy to run a guild again. Ducks already beaten you guys to the corner of the map not sure how much you can honestly think over this game over you're head that your guild and personally your'self isn't a great leader.
Back when you had Captain at least in your guild your pk squads was more organized. back in year ago your guild was least respected guild even though it was small when i was in it for the week.  Now that this Mord appear's honestly far as i see you let your guild just go whatever route you want it to go i already know the reason why China alliance didnt want to accept you guys anymore as much as you want them back. (at the time)
When you guys pk against Ruthless, you guys had "zero" plans on anything of the server you guys basically wanting a vendetta against Ruthless,
You been running this guild for quite many year's while i ran my guild for only a few months to proven over and over. Agaisnt Tyrants, China Alliance and the server. that AD would pk. No matter how skill. unskilled my guild was we pk with actual respect without even shit talking people in the end of it.
Again Tero really re think on your whole idea of your guild before you can come up to me and say some most ridiculous internet b.s.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
At the time i ran AD numerous of times i came to AE front sz just for a no show accept the facts dude.  I have 0 reason to bring AD back to prove you guys are bad in pk. Other guilds such as Ace, Palsy, proven it already whats the point? Im way too lazy to run a guild again. Ducks already beaten you guys to the corner of the map not sure how much you can honestly think over this game over you're head that your guild and personally your'self isn't a great leader.
Back when you had Captain at least in your guild your pk squads was more organized. back in year ago your guild was least respected guild even though it was small when i was in it for the week.  Now that this Mord appear's honestly far as i see you let your guild just go whatever route you want it to go i already know the reason why China alliance didnt want to accept you guys anymore as much as you want them back. (at the time)
When you guys pk against Ruthless, you guys had "zero" plans on anything of the server you guys basically wanting a vendetta against Ruthless,
You been running this guild for quite many year's while i ran my guild for only a few months to proven over and over. Agaisnt Tyrants, China Alliance and the server. that AD would pk. No matter how skill. unskilled my guild was we pk with actual respect without even shit talking people in the end of it.
Again Tero really re think on your whole idea of your guild before you can come up to me and say some most ridiculous internet b.s.

h o l y s h i t...

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Thank you for that wonderful novel. Did I ask anything other than keeping one particular person out of this thread?
As far as the china alliance you don't even know what went down but it surely wasn't cause we were bad :) I have absolutely nothing to prove, ArchEnemy has owned 1/3 of the whole TW map 2 times, how many times AD had more then 2 lands? And yes we lost to Ducks simply cause they are better TW faction. They would've ran your faction down even worse.
Ruthless times, I cherish them, I loved them I wish those times would come back actually. And where did this me being a worse Psy to exist come from? Cause you decided to play psy all of a sudden? After I watched that video of yours I can safely say I am far better psy than you are. But what should I expect from a person who calls himself the best wf on the whole server.
You won't bring AD back for the simple reason, it would die just like it did everytime. I don't need reality checkups but clearly you do :D The level of salt you have towards AE is more than dead sea and I can understand that. We are still here having fun whereas your sole purpose in game is to be useless.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Tero: 189 kills vs your 104? idk man not that compelling arguement to me.
"We pk" called you for pk vs OC once and you died once LOL gone never seen again alliance dead 6 hours later. gg
and captain? lmao he runs water min he notices he losing literally.