Epic Perfect World

Ace / Tempted vs AE / AoW

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3
LMFAO we wiped u 3 times and sig sz cuz 3-4 ppls just fly above us and u didnt come pk 
then when we sz u came and start tt 
sux logic

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
What happen in here .-.

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
LMAOOO joke of the year dude look at ur fades in the video and the only reason we SZ is cuz boring pk look at the video itself and btw if u trully wanted to RG u should have done that before you even came to our AFK spot lmao
useless video 0 skill man idk how rev could take refugees liek you in PalsySqd such a shame .
Just look at the fades in your video how many times you died / got wiped just easy man remember i edite vids too i know why u faded sh!t away haha, keep pushing ur shame behind some fades we all know how you are :)
''We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us ''
yea look at your fades man LMAO

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What happen in here .-.
roasted yuri with yugioh cards :c guess lil butthurt got cleaned LOL

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
roasted yuri with yugioh cards :c guess lil butthurt got cleaned LOL
Butthurt nah more like dont really care with the kidish things you guys are pulling for attention AE dying ... get over it :/ Call for alliance over a guild being around for years? AE cant support itself in pk any longer :/ Anyways too sleepy time for this one to not care what happens in this thread

Accept you're lost get over it tomorrow another day.  This game isn't your life.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video Yuri-kun. :police:

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
quite the contrary. weve had 20+ apps within past week. how many has AD pulled since 2k14 LOL
LMAOOOOOO roasted 

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
quite the contrary. weve had 20+ apps within past week. how many has AD pulled since 2k14 LOL
More than enough weebs to make you guys safe zone months ago every daily to rare once a week we see you out of safe zone but end up being back into it again. Though funny same thing happen months ago has seem to usually always happen in these days... must not be enough applications...

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
More than enough weebs to make you guys safe zone months ago every daily to rare once a week we see you out of safe zone but end up being back into it again. Though funny same thing happen months ago has seem to usually always happen in these days... must not be enough applications...

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
was quoted guys is ok gn my post is immortal now.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
since when LOL you have a whoppin 1 vid where you seem to think you beat us with AD pls learn

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
since when LOL you have a whoppin 1 vid where you seem to think you beat us with AD pls learn
dis mofo on a killing streek like no tomorow LMAO

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Feb 19, 2016

Feb 18, 2016

Sep 25, 2015

AE will always be delusional of its own past existence of losing in an actual pk.

Offline WooD

• Fail
  • Characters: _WooD_/HaaD
  • Faction: ArchEnemy <3