Ace / Tempted vs AE / AoW

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
10/10 gameplay my team making easies of the enemy while I'm not even there, proud.

This is Ace's first pk video, first of many. Apply today , don't be shy ;) 
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
10/10 gameplay my team making easies of the enemy while I'm not even there, proud.

This is Ace's first pk video, first of many. Apply today , don't be shy ;)
Forum Pk Starts ;) ;) ;)

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Dafuq... where was I during this pk... Nice video and pk 

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Dafuq... where was I during this pk... Nice video and pk
We would've gotten wiped soon as we sig if you were there..

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline MoonGoddess

• Sage
  • ヽ( ´¬`)ノ
  • Characters: MoonGoddessƪ(‾.‾“)┐
Great video... I enjoyed the pk. Thank you ace and tempted.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
LMAO wtf is this video ? lmao yall didn't even managed to wipe us still thx for the pve wahs fkn ez

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
LMAO wtf is this video ? lmao yall didn't even managed to wipe us still thx for the pve wahs fkn ez
We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us and we didnt even have any ep's with us unfortunately but good pk regardless we took most kills and when we decided to regroup on ground you safe zone  as well came back to you guys but instantly safe zone.
Thanks for the pee kah and the kills 
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Oh I would've loved to take part on this...damn.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us and we didnt even have any ep's with us unfortunately but good pk regardless we took most kills and when we decided to regroup on ground you safe zone  as well came back to you guys but instantly safe zone.
LMAOOO joke of the year dude look at ur fades in the video and the only reason we SZ is cuz boring pk look at the video itself and btw if u trully wanted to RG u should have done that before you even came to our AFK spot lmao
useless video 0 skill man idk how rev could take refugees liek you in PalsySqd such a shame .
Just look at the fades in your video how many times you died / got wiped just easy man remember i edite vids too i know why u faded sh!t away haha, keep pushing ur shame behind some fades we all know how you are :)
''We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us ''
yea look at your fades man LMAO

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Oh I would've loved to take part on this...damn.
Tempted , Ace , Palsysqd  Alliance confirmed in this video  lmao the circle of awesomness

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
only video of yours i watched more than 20 seconds because no weeaboo shit, good pk
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki

Damn dude, why you sz soon as we RG though :( 

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
LMAOOO joke of the year dude look at ur fades in the video and the only reason we SZ is cuz boring pk look at the video itself and btw if u trully wanted to RG u should have done that before you even came to our AFK spot lmao
useless video 0 skill man idk how rev could take refugees liek you in PalsySqd such a shame .
Just look at the fades in your video how many times you died / got wiped just easy man remember i edite vids too i know why u faded sh!t away haha, keep pushing ur shame behind some fades we all know how you are :)
''We wiped you guys more than you killed any of us ''
yea look at your fades man LMAO
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 09:08 pm by NotJessa