Epic Perfect World

ArchEnemy / AOw vs Warning , Ace , Tempted , Apollumi

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
You seem triggered.
I am glad you're listening to an ex Ace member that never stayed concrete to the faction and got kicked twice for being useless, we have a few Ex AE that could say something similar of your "leadership".
You're trying to compare a 2 week old faction to a faction that has been established on a server for years. I actually aplaud at your stupidity, because if you believe that guilds rise to the top in a second then you're as naiive as your name is stupid. Scrubsea wishes to 1v1 you because we all know how much your little bitch mouth talks, we just wanna see if you'll actually own up to the excrement that spews out of that orifice you call a mouth.
It is Ironic how you ask for 1v1 against players like Yuiri or other players like Jessa who tend to play support classes and you know would do a lot less efficiently against you granted they do not 1v1,  but when it comes to players like Scrubsea or myself your balls retract faster than you can make an excuse for it.

And mind you, the "Ace" you saw on this video were not even near the amount of players we can bring, with which we've  wiped you several times before. You don't see any Core members in there, You see but a few members, and Tempted, our ally and you add onto your video like the entire guild was there. Pathetic. We'll see each other's guilds when the moment calls for it, not when  your lying ass 6-faced bitch mouth calls it.
not even gonna bother reading you lost you wanted war you never show up to pk you never take a visit on bbv we dont even know if u got an afk spot or not go do trials and gear urself up cuz u will need it fegget
We'll see each other's guilds when the moment calls for it,

then i suggest you to make war when you are ready for it , dont atack something you cant kill retards
bye

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
Yo just curious if youre a CC BM, leading a CC pt, why arent you vit build? Wouldn't it make more sense for survivability? Not tryna be toxic!

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Damn Mord you took some hard ass beating on that pk! This is what I call taking one for the team. If the game would have facial injuries you would've probably looked something like this after the PK.

As for the PK itself thank you AoW for coming and help. Thank you Warning, Tempted, Apollumi, Ace and Cyniks for the PK. Who cares who wins as long as it's fun and this one was a lot of fun. And also ty Apo for keeping your numbers decent and not killing the pk by bringing the whole faction.

And last but not least Omega you seem triggered as well. I am sure all ex members have nothing but good things to say about their ex faction :D But good luck on building Ace!

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Damn Mord you took some hard ass beating on that pk! This is what I call taking one for the team. If the game would have facial injuries you would've probably looked something like this after the PK.

As for the PK itself thank you AoW for coming and help. Thank you Warning, Tempted, Apollumi, Ace and Cyniks for the PK. Who cares who wins as long as it's fun and this one was a lot of fun. And also ty Apo for keeping your numbers decent and not killing the pk by bringing the whole faction.

And last but not least Omega you seem triggered as well. I am sure all ex members have nothing but good things to say about their ex faction :D But good luck on building Ace!
nigguh Tero pay attention to cynix alts :c

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Was fun pk fren ;) :police: :police:

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Yo just curious if youre a CC BM, leading a CC pt, why arent you vit build? Wouldn't it make more sense for survivability? Not tryna be toxic!
haha this is a common qeustion to me :p 
this is the difrence between a vit CC bm and me 
vit CC bm = tanky 0 dmg same CC as me 
my cc bm = decent tanky 20K+ dmg and same CC 
the reason i wanna stay Strngt / dex is cuz i drop like 3-4 people if i hf + mire and then hillborn EZ kill then , but yea on other note Vit bm is way more tanky and harder to kill but i dont like it that much ^^
thx for asking anyways :) 

yea that would be me daily i geus rofl 
thx :) 
good video

thanks fam , when are you gonna start makign vids? u seem to be a good sin i woudl enjoy them :)
Nice video  :tiger-42:

Merci Saphira ;) 
Warning won lol
defently  :police: :police:

Wus good  ;D
yeap it wahs :D

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Was fun pk fren ;) :police: :police:
cya in the next video fam  :P

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Toxicness inc on next vid :c

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
You seem triggered.
I am glad you're listening to an ex Ace member that never stayed concrete to the faction and got kicked twice for being useless, we have a few Ex AE that could say something similar of your "leadership".
You're trying to compare a 2 week old faction to a faction that has been established on a server for years. I actually aplaud at your stupidity, because if you believe that guilds rise to the top in a second then you're as naiive as your name is stupid. Scrubsea wishes to 1v1 you because we all know how much your little bitch mouth talks, we just wanna see if you'll actually own up to the excrement that spews out of that orifice you call a mouth.
It is Ironic how you ask for 1v1 against players like Yuiri or other players like Jessa who tend to play support classes and you know would do a lot less efficiently against you granted they do not 1v1,  but when it comes to players like Scrubsea or myself your balls retract faster than you can make an excuse for it.

And mind you, the "Ace" you saw on this video were not even near the amount of players we can bring, with which we've  wiped you several times before. You don't see any Core members in there, You see but a few members, and Tempted, our ally and you add onto your video like the entire guild was there. Pathetic. We'll see each other's guilds when the moment calls for it, not when  your lying ass 6-faced bitch mouth calls it.

Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
cya in the next video fam  :P
Too bad I only joined a few mins before it ended man

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Too bad I only joined a few mins before it ended man
target me more mokovory :c

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
target me more mokovory :c
Yo maaaaaan she hate me. And yes, next pk I will. Dw. :police: :police:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Yo maaaaaan she hate me. And yes, next pk I will. Dw. :police: :police:
good good. and is it in same way Dream hates me or no?