Epic Perfect World

Recording?

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
Hey peeps,

What do people use to record here? Idk whats best, out of the ones ive tried they havnt worked or gave me FPS lag........

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Most recording software is CPU based, which dramatically decreases your FPS while recording and playing games.

The only ones that usually won't cause any FPS lag are GPU based recording softwares, such as NVidia Shadowplay, or it's AMD counterpart which comes with high-end graphics cards.

FRAPS is generally used elsewhere.

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
Most recording software is CPU based, which dramatically decreases your FPS while recording and playing games.

The only ones that usually won't cause any FPS lag are GPU based recording softwares, such as NVidia Shadowplay, or it's AMD counterpart which comes with high-end graphics cards.

FRAPS is generally used elsewhere.
Ty for info

Offline Areashi

• Banned
use dxtory if shit pc, use geforce if you have good gtx gpu, change cards if you have amd
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2016, 06:29 pm by Arashiwf

kitty stew

I use Samsung Note 4 to record computer screen (for best balance I advise taping it to your forehead)

for optimal quality position phone vertically while recording
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2016, 10:02 pm by kitty stew

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
change cards if you have amd
kek'd hard
very accurate, replaced 3 R290x GPU's because they overheated themselves and melted 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Hey peeps,

What do people use to record here? Idk whats best, out of the ones ive tried they havnt worked or gave me FPS lag........
I use fraps and powerdirector for rendering, but if you got a good graphics card and windows 10 I'd use the recording software that comes with windows 10 with the windows key+G button. Doesn't lag as much unlike fraps

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
I use fraps and powerdirector for rendering, but if you got a good graphics card and windows 10 I'd use the recording software that comes with windows 10 with the windows key+G button. Doesn't lag as much unlike fraps
Damn, i forgot about that