Epic Perfect World

Armor crush purge?

Offline Anima

Actually that is my claws and i give it to Insanity to do a 1v1 or something like that some time ago and i have not logged since. I will purge that claws don't worry be happy, i just saw that the armor crush is prohibited right now so i will respect the admin rules.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Actually that is my claws and i give it to Insanity to do a 1v1 or something like that some time ago and i have not logged since. I will purge that claws don't worry be happy, i just saw that the armor crush is prohibited right now so i will respect the admin rules.
TO 1V1? *gasp* you're flaunting rules that are in place. I may be one to talk, but whatever. The fact is, I don't really direspect people or flaunt rules, I just negatively enforce my opinion.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
As of right now they're Insanity's not yours. It should be his job to purge them, not yours.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Anima

is my claws and no1 purge my claws till i say so, i was not active in game for some time but now i am back and i purge them so areashi or whatever is your name go bother someone else or do whatever you little brain wants i do not give a shit, was my fault because i do not read the forum to see what rules was change in time end of story.

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
is my claws and no1 purge my claws till i say so, i was not active in game for some time but now i am back and i purge them so areashi or whatever is your name go bother someone else or do whatever you little brain wants i do not give a shit, was my fault because i do not read the forum to see what rules was change in time end of story.
>speaks of someone else having a small brain
>does not use punctuation at all
Your argument is terrible, and the weapon is in Insanity's posession. He should purge the stone, and he should be thankful he hasn't been banned yet for not purging the stone by now.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
It doesn't matter one bit if they're your claws or not, you don't own them at the moment, and even if you did, and didn't purge them, a GM would certainly do it for you.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Is this thread actually about the armor crush in the claws? Or rather just people with no lives raging and being grammar nazis towards others..lmao.
But don't mind me, this is amusing to read.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Not giving a shit= Ignoring
Caring= Commenting/Responding/Talking about it.
Retard.
Last Edit: Dec 23, 2012, 04:10 pm by arashi

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
Is this thread actually about the armor crush in the claws? Or rather just people with no lives raging and being grammar nazis towards others..lmao.
But don't mind me, this is amusing to read.
If you'd actually read the thread, you would know.
Then again, I assume you are too ignorant to even read the TITLE.

^ ROFLMAO.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
If you'd actually read the thread, you would know.
Then again, I assume you are too ignorant to even read the TITLE.
There's a difference between being too ignorant to want to read the title, and being incapable of reading it  ;)

Offline Areashi

• Banned
There's a difference between being too ignorant to want to read the title, and being incapable of reading it  ;)
Do people still do +1's?

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Do people still do +1's?

I guess so.

And what if you'd still be inactive? He'd get banned just cuz he dosen't have your authorisation to purge the Armor Crush Claws? Way to treat your friends, putting them in trouble..

Tali

Everyone has AIDS.

Topic closed, go home.

P.S. Areashi be a rebel, fak da police man.

Offline Anima

No point to argue whit some kids, if me or Insanity get ban for that is our problem you do your job and report that on forum. What else we can talk here? If all of you like drama go and find it elsewhere, i am done whit this forum again is pointless, i play to have some fun and relax after a day of work not to argue every day whit +1000 haters.

Offline Ryan_Wolfeh

• Raccoons.
  • Adventure Time~
No point to argue whit some kids, if me or Insanity get ban for that is our problem you do your job and report that on forum. What else we can talk here? If all of you like drama go and find it elsewhere, i am done whit this forum again is pointless, i play to have some fun and relax after a day of work not to argue every day whit +1000 haters.
Then don't start a retarded argument to begin with, kthx.

^ ROFLMAO.