Ducks: The end of an era...

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Full heartedly lol'd at this

Since the 1.5.3 files were officially leaked on RZ, it's a scramble to release the new classes and content as soon as possible for most private servers with developers that actually are going to do the upgrade. Let's face the facts that the era of 1.5.2 is officially over, and that we are on the dawn of a new frontier for Perfect World's private server community.

I laugh at this comment simply because the game needs to adapt in order to survive, and who knows? With extensive, heavy edits to the new classes I'm sure that we as a community will convince Agatio to do the necessary edits needed to keep gameplay for all classes fun & fair. Quitting the game because the game is adapting and moving forward is one of the dumbest things I think a community member can do.
Damn one of the rare times I agree with you 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I ended up uninstalling when they talked about adding new classes
yeah now the
-ruby_rose
+donkey mount upgrade can commence.

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Take care Duckies,won't ever forget the fun times i had in this guild :'( Props to Ivan and Geo for doing such a great job leading ,you guys are awesome

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
Full heartedly lol'd at this

Since the 1.5.3 files were officially leaked on RZ, it's a scramble to release the new classes and content as soon as possible for most private servers with developers that actually are going to do the upgrade. Let's face the facts that the era of 1.5.2 is officially over, and that we are on the dawn of a new frontier for Perfect World's private server community.

I laugh at this comment simply because the game needs to adapt in order to survive, and who knows? With extensive, heavy edits to the new classes I'm sure that we as a community will convince Agatio to do the necessary edits needed to keep gameplay for all classes fun & fair. Quitting the game because the game is adapting and moving forward is one of the dumbest things I think a community member can do.
+1 for this

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Don't nerf new classes before people adapt to them 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Triggered much dom? Its not like I said "EVERYONE QUIT THE SKY IS FALLING" I'm just personally not interested :0

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Triggered much dom? Its not like I said "EVERYONE QUIT THE SKY IS FALLING" I'm just personally not interested :0
I'm not triggered that you personally quit the game, I'm merely stating that people with your mindset are what kills games and servers alike.

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Thanks a lot to every1 for their nice words. Yes ducks wont be active in pk any more, same with AG and heaven from what i heard. 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Thanks a lot to every1 for their nice words. Yes ducks wont be active in pk any more, same with AG and heaven from what i heard.
now join AoW my beloved wifey :normal-3:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*