Epic Perfect World

Ducks: The end of an era...

Offline Geo

• Old Player
  • ~~~~
 time for rl pk :normal-46: :normal-46:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video Florin, sorry to see you guys disbanding, but game gets too boring after some time anyways.
Wish you all the best.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Noice even less pk :'( bye 

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
One of the best!!! Amazing video bro and thanks Quackers for having so much fun in there!!
Love you all and gonna miss you!

P.S I'm still the best Quacker here. :-[

Offline Monkila

• Faction: Don's/AxeメGroup
Thanks for fun  :pig-23:

Offline Illuminus

Great video florin! It was always fun aa'ing you lol. Thanks to all ducks that I met while in there, it was by far my favorite guild! See ya quacks in game! And thanks Ivan and geo for their hard work! 

Offline Miller

• Old Player
  • Characters: iCC
Noice even less pk :'( bye
Nah i dont think itll change the ducks that remain in epw have to go somewhere, pk will be fine :)

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
 :normal-42: Nais video ayyyyyyyyy!

And thank you all for the sweet words secsi potatos!

Offline LordSatanus

• Rules Heaven
  • Characters: LordSatanus, Satanus
  • Faction: 0fkgiven/Ducks
will be missed....Enjoy pking in rl!... Love you all <3 :)
When you are Precious to God, You become Important to Satan...

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Was fun... I really enjoyed my time in ducks sad to see it go even if its inactive. Thanks to everyone that we pk'd or TW'd with it was a blast. Thanks vanvan, geo and all the quackers will miss you guys and being in the same guild  :monkey-12:

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I never liked goodbyes so I didn't want to make a big deal out of this, but thank you everyone for everything. I enjoyed playing this game with you all, both "enemies" (yes, even you spawn of satan wfs who purge me every time I use a buff pill) and friends.  The guild will be inactive indefinitely and the only officer who is left will have it to do trials with his alts. AG and Heaven core players have also been mostly inactive for quite some time, but we talked and decided to stay a bit more , so you probably won't be seeing the chinese alliance around as much as well.  Best of luck in life to everyone, and remember that this is just a game :normal-4:

Also, thank you for making the video Florin (I think this is the first time I'm not calling you  "vit barb" on forums  ??? ) and being for us for these past few months, wish we had you with us sooner.   I always knew you had a thing for electric balls :police: :police:

zirkon

Sad to see ducks go
Soo much history with them, Server will definitely miss them for sure
and Congratz ivan for leading such a guild strongly for so long

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
You'll be back, but thankfully now Tyrants will have one less ally..  :rolleyes:

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну