❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Noki one of the true tyrant slayers...
Good video bro you have like 40 secs black screen tho LOL was fun seeing you destroying them so easy..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Nice one man was easie

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good video bro you have like 40 secs black screen tho LOL was fun seeing you destroying them so easy..
was rendering video on virtual pc cause i was testing something oh well

Offline The one & only

• ͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊
As far as I'm aware he rushed this and went straight to sleep. He may have not even noticed.

Edit: Lol sniped by noki him self.
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2016, 12:11 am by The one & only
͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̡̺̼̦̹͓̻̬͇͇̻̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊͆͡͠͝͡ ̳͎̤̫̘̗̻͕̜͈̦̰̟̪ͩ̏͛͒͛́̋̄͒ͨ̓̈̌̄͗̏̀ ̸̣̜͎̩̻͉͐̈́͑͛͑̄̎̑͘̕̕͢ ̥̠͇͈̙͉͖̗̮̥̹̟̤̓̎ͤ̇ͥ͑̿̆ͣͭ̇͊̎͛͛̓̈͊̕͝ ̊ͤͫ̍ͧ̊ͧͯ̏̓̌ͭ̉͛ͤ҉̢͍̖̱͇͉̞̬͍̖̜͍̮̤̱̜͝ ̧̨̡͎͎̱̥̞̝̪͔̟̜̟̰͇ͤ͒ͧ͋̈̾̾ͨͣ͗͛ͤ̀̃̐ͪͤ͋ͯ̕͡ ̵̨̳͎̤̳͓̭͕̰̺̻͕̪̊̎̿̐͋̀̀͐̈̄ ͐̆ͤ́ͤ̉͏̨͖̠̬̖̬̣̝̘̦̀͝ ̷̷̃͛ͨͤͮ̑͗ͤ͗ͮ͒͢҉̶̯̺͍ ̶̵̪͉̘͙̖̭͙̱̣̜̭̟̣̖̲͓̥͖ͪ̊̈ͩͥ͆ͣ̿̾ͥ̉ͯ̄̅̆ͩ̅̊̒́̕͠ ̡̺̼̦̹͓̻̬͇͇̻̌̈ͥ͒ͥ̅̉͒͊ͬ̂͒ͩ̾̊͊͆͡͠͝͡ ̳͎̤̫̘̗̻͕̜͈̦̰̟̪ͩ̏͛͒͛́̋̄͒ͨ̓̈̌̄͗̏̀ ̸̣̜͎̩̻͉͐̈́͑͛͑̄̎̑͘̕̕͢ ̥̠͇͈̙͉͖̗̮̥̹̟̤̓̎ͤ̇ͥ͑̿̆ͣͭ̇͊̎͛͛̓̈͊̕͝ ̊ͤͫ̍ͧ̊ͧͯ̏̓̌ͭ̉͛ͤ҉̢͍̖̱͇͉̞̬͍̖̜͍̮̤̱̜͝ ̧̨̡͎͎̱̥̞̝̪͔̟̜̟̰͇ͤ͒ͧ͋̈̾̾ͨͣ͗͛ͤ̀̃̐ͪͤ͋ͯ̕͡ ̵̨̳͎̤̳͓̭͕̰̺̻͕̪̊̎̿̐͋̀̀͐̈̄ ̡̮͚̺͚͓͍͖̙̜͍̪̬̺̤͈̟̣͚͓̋̈̈́ͩ̈́ͤ͂ͤ̽͊̕ ̵̷͚͕̺̂̄ͩ͐́͒ͨ̾ͫͫͦ̊ͯͬ́ͯ͑́͢͠

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nice video brother, also music

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Nice video brother, also music
ty

As far as I'm aware he rushed this and went straight to sleep. He may have not even noticed.

Edit: Lol sniped by noki him self.
this

Offline Kyoshu

• Characters: Kyoshu, BearsyGod
  • Faction: Apollumi
Good Video ty,.,, 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good Video ty,.,,
hi colombia

zirkon

Nice Video idol