Epic Perfect World

Mina | Apollumi vs Tyrants - TW 4 - 0

Offline Areashi

• Banned
yeah other people have mentioned the fact that I reply, as if I should be ashamed of reply to people who talk to me.  doesn't make much sense, but maybe people get defensive when they start to see I'm right and they want me to stop replying as quickly as possible without looking like they're wrong

and if that's you're logic then you must really love my alpha attention, and pedro's
There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. This is a forum. Pretty funny how you people call us obsessed when we voice our (right) opinions instead of arguing properly with them. You're less of a hypocrite than others, that's all I'll give you.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
yeah other people have mentioned the fact that I reply, as if I should be ashamed of reply to people who talk to me.  doesn't make much sense, but maybe people get defensive when they start to see I'm right and they want me to stop replying as quickly as possible without looking like they're wrong

and if that's you're logic then you must really love my alpha attention, and pedro's
Yes you're so cute :33

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
There is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. This is a forum. Pretty funny how you people call us obsessed when we voice our (right) opinions instead of arguing properly with them. You're less of a hypocrite than others, that's all I'll give you.

thnx man ;3

Yes you're so cute :33

now it's just weird

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
thnx man ;3

now it's just weird
Does that mean I get rid of you like that? Good to know I'm the future 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Does that mean I get rid of you like that? Good to know I'm the future

no, are you stupid?  the fastest way to have someone not reply to you is to not say anything at all.  I assumed that would be the most logical step, but apparently you need me to point it out to you

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
no, are you stupid?  the fastest way to have someone not reply to you is to not say anything at all.  I assumed that would be the most logical step, but apparently you need me to point it out to you
But i don't want you to get an orgasm over your last word fetish

Offline Rumi

• x x x
But i don't want you to get an orgasm over your last word fetish

you don't have to try very hard then, I don't care about it

I replied for a while cos it was mildly amusing but now you're boring so go ahead and have the last word dude  :police: you earned it, and as you said, enjoy your orgasm because you're clearly obsessed with the last word  :rolleyes:

ty for helping me keep the thread bumped too

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
you don't have to try very hard then, I don't care about it

I replied for a while cos it was mildly amusing but now you're boring so go ahead and have the last word dude  :police: you earned it, and as you said, enjoy your orgasm because you're clearly obsessed with the last word  :rolleyes:

ty for helping me keep the thread bumped too
Damn i made the forum master Rumi give up. I wrote history xdd

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
Lol,shit ea 0.o,jks nice vid bruh
bb

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
***ing easy bro nice video
Thanks bro 

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Nah you always want the last word, other people noticed it too. Or maybe you want my attention because I'm an alpha

Isnt it normal that she gives a response when u say something to her... 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

Isnt it normal that she gives a response when u say something to her...
Not when you tell her to stop quoting you. Anyways my stubbornness won

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you conquered the hydra

PURGATORY

When you try to compare psychology to computer science, that's when you start to *** up.
Yes I wanted to be nice and compare the ultimate career prospect degree (psychology) to computer science (https://www.studyinternational.com/news/uk-computer-science-has-the-highest-rate-of-unemployed-graduates) without revealing devastating facts but I am sorry to trigger your cognitive dissonance. I wonder why computer science also has most spots in uni clearings, it might not be so popular after all. I should have known it's ***ed up trying to compare such different degrees, apples and oranges you know
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2016, 08:44 am by Damaged

Offline Rumi

• x x x

:police:

don't quote me