• Forum Veteran
Too soon, way too soon man.
Ops sorry xo

PURGATORY

hi i love you xoxo
kiss kiss swede pupixer

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Dude Diogo is one of the only people in apollumi that is cool. That shit wasn't supposed to be a callout
The way you replied to rumi made it seem like you are dead serious or just stupid , cant blame me for jumping in for my mate .

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
The way you replied to rumi made it seem like you are dead serious or just stupid , cant blame me for jumping in for my mate .
I don't like Rumi because she's always trying to have the last word...

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video Mo easy 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't like Rumi because she's always trying to have the last word...

I always try to respond when people talk to me, not always have the last word  :-\ ik that's a groundbreaking idea

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
I always try to respond when people talk to me, not always have the last word  :-\ ik that's a groundbreaking idea
I don't like you anyways sorry m8

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I don't like you anyways sorry m8

no need to be sorry I couldn't give a shi.t

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
no need to be sorry I couldn't give a shi.t
Stop replying to me then, do you really need to have the last word every time? 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Stop replying to me then, do you really need to have the last word every time?

if you don't want me to reply to you, then why do you reply to me in order to get a reply out of me?  :normal-43:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
if you don't want me to reply to you, then why do you reply to me in order to get a reply out of me?  :normal-43:
I want to have the last word so I can understand why you always need it so desperately 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I want to have the last word so I can understand why you always need it so desperately

ik it's easy for you to project how you feel onto me ("if I want something this badly, surely everyone else must want it too")

but just because I reply to you does not mean it comes from desperation from getting the last word.  what it comes from is from a number of different things, but with you it's usually that you give some form of flawed logic and it's fun for me to point it out to you (this being a great example)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
ik it's easy for you to project how you feel onto me ("if I want something this badly, surely everyone else must want it too")

but just because I reply to you does not mean it comes from desperation from getting the last word.  what it comes from is from a number of different things, but with you it's usually that you give some form of flawed logic and it's fun for me to point it out to you (this being a great example)
Nah you always want the last word, other people noticed it too. Or maybe you want my attention because I'm an alpha

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Nah you always want the last word, other people noticed it too. Or maybe you want my attention because I'm an alpha

yeah other people have mentioned the fact that I reply, as if I should be ashamed of reply to people who talk to me.  doesn't make much sense, but maybe people get defensive when they start to see I'm right and they want me to stop replying as quickly as possible without looking like they're wrong

and if that's you're logic then you must really love my alpha attention, and pedro's