Epic Perfect World

Mina | Apollumi vs Tyrants - TW 4 - 0

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Who cares , Im talking about this one here .
Logic of a primate, only sees the stuff in front of him. :>

PURGATORY

Every human being is a primate but nothing surprising in the fact you used it as an "insult", should apply to you too then. Although I presume you're some sort of a lesser primate lul

[/font][/size][/color]
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2016, 09:05 am by Damaged

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Every human being is a primate but nothing surprising in  the fact you used it as an "insult", should apply to you too then. Although I presume you're some sort of a lesser primate lul
You people follow the most simplest of logics, the same as monkeys and most other animals. You follow 1 alpha male and regard "him" as a God despite "him" having no actual achievements other than the ones "he" claims to have. In this case I'm obviously referring to XP. No need to split hairs on something which is obvious as ***.

Also if you weren't a newfag you'd know how much of a joke XP was throughout the time on their server. Blind fanboys like you will never have the same prestige in this game as players like me (don't even bother talking about real life because unless you're a millionaire who doesn't have a care for money I doubt you are better off than me). You talking shit to skilled players doesn't make sense because you're not a skilled player yourself.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Why are you talking about yourself moron , Im reading 1 thread bcz I dont care about others thats not your or terus problem . If he didnt call out Diogo I probably wouldnt even bother to quote him .

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I swear to God there will come a day when you could take two Media section threads of this forum and compare them, doesn't matter if it's about two different guilds, you'll see the same lines, same "insults", same excuses, same shit over and over again. 
it's always been like this between big rival guilds though
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

PURGATORY

You people follow the most simplest of logics, the same as monkeys and most other animals. You follow 1 alpha male and regard "him" as a God despite "him" having no actual achievements other than the ones "he" claims to have. In this case I'm obviously referring to XP. No need to split hairs on something which is obvious as ***.

Also if you weren't a newfag you'd know how much of a joke XP was throughout the time on their server. Blind fanboys like you will never have the same prestige in this game as players like me (don't even bother talking about real life because unless you're a millionaire who doesn't have a care for money I doubt you are better off than me). You talking shit to skilled players doesn't make sense because you're not a skilled player yourself.
Not everyone does only PK on forums if you refer to newfag seeing my registration date I did fine being guest for a long time, also I never knew you were so good off studying computing science/something related to computers whereas I am studying my psychology hons and I do believe I will be better off in the future than you ever will be, not to mention the biggest layoffs and sackings have been recently in the technology businesses such as Microsoft 20 000 employees worldwide sacked, Nokia is gone and the market is unstable, maybe you develop a mobile game among all the other million chinese people and maybe you get lucky and get in app store (lol). Or most likely you become a homebind algorithm sewer to CS so that you become something in pixelated world. I hardly ever even pk on forums (unlike you) just like recently I only debated on the Brexit matter since that has some relation to reality so it was interesting to see how it all developed. About the fanboys matter that is greatly delusional and somehow probably derived from your subconscious and you are projecting it to me, in fact you might be the biggest fanboy lul

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 if you refer to newfag seeing my registration date I did fine being guest for a long time,
 +1 to this , I played this server from start never made forum account , did it way later . Forum was never a thing on servers I played before or maybe it was but I didnt know xd

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Why are you talking about yourself moron , Im reading 1 thread bcz I dont care about others thats not your or terus problem . If he didnt call out Diogo I probably wouldnt even bother to quote him .
Dude Diogo is one of the only people in apollumi that is cool. That shit wasn't supposed to be a callout

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
Not everyone does only PK on forums if you refer to newfag seeing my registration date I did fine being guest for a long time, also I never knew you were so good off studying computing science/something related to computers whereas I am studying my psychology hons and I do believe I will be better off in the future than you ever will be, not to mention the biggest layoffs and sackings have been recently in the technology businesses such as Microsoft 20 000 employees worldwide sacked, Nokia is gone and the market is unstable, maybe you develop a mobile game among all the other million chinese people and maybe you get lucky and get in app store (lol). Or most likely you become a homebind algorithm sewer to CS so that you become something in pixelated world. I hardly ever even pk on forums (unlike you) just like recently I only debated on the Brexit matter since that has some relation to reality so it was interesting to see how it all developed. About the fanboys matter that is greatly delusional and somehow probably derived from your subconscious and you are projecting it to me, in fact you might be the biggest fanboy lul
hi i love you xoxo

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Every human being is a primate but nothing surprising in the fact you used it as an "insult", should apply to you too then. Although I presume you're some sort of a lesser primate lul

[/font][/size][/color]
Lol'd lmae

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Computer scientists work in literally every company in 2016, not only technology ones. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
When you try to compare psychology to computer science, that's when you start to *** up.

Offline trappe

• Forum Veteran
***ing easy bro nice video

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Dude Diogo is one of the only people in apollumi that is cool. That shit wasn't supposed to be a callout
normal-4normal-48

hi i love you xoxo
??? ??? :'(