Epic Perfect World

Mina | Apollumi vs Tyrants - TW 4 - 0

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
And since Apollumi can't handle Conflate they just no show them like puss1es and shows to a guild they know for sure is levels behind them both in terms of skilled experienced TW-wise people and gear-wise aswell and yet have the NERVE to say that no guild "challenges" them,  ***ing sad, lmao.

we going to face them monday tho, so..

also I type this while sweating profusely and banging my keyboard in anger

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
How long was this tw? Damn my team getting easied i think i might need to participate in the upcomings tw.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I swear to God there will come a day when you could take two Media section threads of this forum and compare them, doesn't matter if it's about two different guilds, you'll see the same lines, same "insults", same excuses, same shit over and over again. Tyrants will never win against Apollumi, they are Artifex 2.0 with godly geared people that have been playing this server before it existed. Get over it  this is fking boring... And since Apollumi can't handle Conflate they just no show them like puss1es and shows to a guild they know for sure is levels behind them both in terms of skilled experienced TW-wise people and gear-wise aswell and yet have the NERVE to say that no guild "challenges" them,  ***ing sad, lmao.

Get us that new expansion already, reading forum drama isn't fun with these guilds. :normal-19:

why did you say "fking" and "puss1es"? Im just wondering, can't you just say ***ing and pussies? 

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I swear to God there will come a day when you could take two Media section threads of this forum and compare them, doesn't matter if it's about two different guilds, you'll see the same lines, same "insults", same excuses, same shit over and over again. Tyrants will never win against Apollumi, they are Artifex 2.0 with godly geared people that have been playing this server before it existed. Get over it  this is fking boring... And since Apollumi can't handle Conflate they just no show them like puss1es and shows to a guild they know for sure is levels behind them both in terms of skilled experienced TW-wise people and gear-wise aswell and yet have the NERVE to say that no guild "challenges" them,  ***ing sad, lmao.

Get us that new expansion already, reading forum drama isn't fun with these guilds. :normal-19:

not overly godlike gear tho o.o i see alot of people running around in Apo with subpar gear. anyways +1 on same insults n sht

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

with or without gear we can **** you and everything you believe in 

Offline Quit

• Quited

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
with or without gear we can **** you and everything you believe in

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
Mo EazyMaker
Ofcourse bro KDR boosted

Offline Almighty

What outgear are you faking retarded

Offline BriEsT

• Don
?? You attack me and edate verbally and you tell me I'm crying when I'm defending myself? I'm not gonna snitch and report you clowns when I can deal with it myself
Wait a second you came here saying how Diogo is hate targetting you , means you are attacking him first no1 even mentioned you here and then after rumi just trolled you and rest well did the same thing you did to her you are saying that ppl hate you and are obsessed with you and you are just defending yourself when in fact you are the one who started all this crap . What the hell dude lol

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wait a second you came here saying how Diogo is hate targetting you , means you are attacking him first no1 even mentioned you here and then after rumi just trolled you and rest well did the same thing you did to her you are saying that ppl hate you and are obsessed with you and you are just defending yourself when in fact you are the one who started all this crap . What the hell dude lol
There's more than 1 thread on forums? 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
apollumi #1 guild on epw

Offline Areashi

• Banned
apollumi #1 guild on epw
Sorry if u haven't pride in ur guild, cheer with us, u can do it!
Don't hate my guild, my team.

Love us, cheers with us!
We smart, we loyal, we friendly, we are from Apollumi!

Loser of DT, Loser of TW, BUT WE'RE THE BEST GUYS!

Offline BriEsT

• Don
There's more than 1 thread on forums?
 Who cares , Im talking about this one here .